[A] Experienced Multi-Class Healer LF guild for Shadowlands

Hey all!

I’ve been playing WoW since classic launched back in '04, and I’ve been raiding since BC. I skipped Cata and MoP due to college and military service. I’m looking for a laid back group of adults/mature individuals for some semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands. I am willing to play any healer except HPally (I am burnt out on glimmer spec). I’m currently leveling my druid, but I’ve got all the other healing classes at max level. Any days work for raids except Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I’m ideally looking for evening raid times as well. I’m located on the East Coast.

I’m currently Alliance on Sargeras, but will transfer for the right opportunity.

Let me know if you’re recruiting healers/interested.

P.S. - I am not looking for any raiding commitments prior to pre-patch/SL dropping.

You can message or add me as a friend: Dizz#11776
Thanks in advance

Hi Dizzipline!

We currently have 1 spot left open on our Shadowlands CE team healcore, open for a restoration shaman! Their mana tide totem and other raid cds are going to be invaluable, so that is why we need the rsham.

I think we would be a great fit - please check out our goals and if they match up with yours, shoot us a message!

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you three! We are 2/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • any DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, I know its not evening but here is a morning option. [A][Stormrage]<Immortalis Victoria> Morning guild 8/10h