[A] experienced 410 MW Monk looking for a new home

9/9H that has AOTC every raid since WoD and would like to get back into mythic raiding. Would be happily willing to realm/faction transfer and am also interested in PVP and mount collection. Can also play WW very well

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 3/9M 9/9H; Crucible of Storms: 2/2H
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

Chaosbeards - Alliance - Dalaran: is now recruiting for a mythic roster. We’re currently clearing heroic CoS, BoD, and Mythic Champs in a single night.

About Chaosbeards:

We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Good afternoon, I understand that your post says you would like to push mythic but i thought i would reach out anyways…

We are a two night a week AOTC guild on Sargeras [A] 9/9H 2/2H. Tuesday and Thursday raid times 730 EST to 10PM EST. very layed back group of working adults (26-40) in search of competent DPS (Looking for a WW) who fit into our group. If this at all intrest you let me know and we can chat further :slight_smile:

Halfbaked#1618

I think I just posted on another of your threads, but just in case I’m wrong…

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Vuoto! hubris has 3 raid groups, a bustling key community and active discord! I’d love to talk to you more about us, take care!!

My guild is currently 3/9m looking for a MW monk. We Raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm cst. HMU if interested
Bnet is legsonfire#11667
Have a good day!

Hey Vuoto! Not sure if you’ve found a guild yet but if you haven’t hopefully you check us out!

We’re an alliance guild on Sargeras. We raid Wed/Thurs 730-1030PST We’re currently 1/9M 9/9H 2/2H. I’d love to speak to you more to see if we’re a good fit for you.

Btag: Anjeruh#1377

For some reason my armory link still shows as horde although I’ve been alliance on this character for some time now, here’s the updated link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/eieleria

Hi Vuuto! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (heals/dps), Priest (heals/dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (heals/dps), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Please reach out if interested!