<A> Exotic Raid Plan 4/8M - LF Holy Paladin and a few DPS

Guild : Exotic Raid Plan - US Dalaran
Faction : Alliance
Progression Raid Days
Tue, Wed, Thur 8:00 -10:30 EST
Optional Heroic Night Fri 8pm est
Cleared : 4/8 M EP

Looking for an awesome Holy Paladin for the core healer spot and a few more DPS.

Exotic Raid Plan was formed during WoD and has thrived and grown. We are a group of friends that enjoys playing together. We welcome new players and promote a mature guild and raiding environment. No toxic behavior or attitudes. We primarily focus on mythic raiding, but enjoy M+ and some pvp

We offer a weekly heroic clear for the more casual raider. However, we do require these players to perform at an acceptable skill level with knowledge of the encounters.

We are currently recruiting experienced mythic raiders for trial. If you enjoy raiding, researching your class/spec for optimal performance and preparing for new tier raids by thoroughly researching new encounters then we are the guild for you.

www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dalaran/Exotic+Raid+Plan

Contact
Theurgy - SeanOTG#1396
Discord - Theurgy#9756

I am NOT a Paladin… But I would be interested in joining your guild. I have been away for about 6 months and when I came back my guild had up and switched servers. I started playing WoW back in 2005…

I have multiple dps toons. Here is my primary… https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dalaran/dkanorn