[A] <Excellent Adventurers> Nice people recruiting for raid team

< Excellent Adventurers > [Alliance] [Nice People]
Raiding Wednesday (farm) & Friday (progression) 5:30 server (done by 9)

Excellent Adventurers exists to be a place where you have fun with good people who treat each other well. While each member’s main focus may be raiding, PvP or picking flowers the guild’s main focus is simply to keep good people around without tolerating jerks.

Our guild’s rules can be summarized by Bill S Preston Esquire’s wisdom:

:raised_hands: Be Excellent to Each Other :raised_hands:

We are far from a humorless “be careful what you say” sterile space, but “trolling” or otherwise acting like a jerk to get a rise out of someone, waste their time, or trick them into having a bad experience is childish behavior you can do somewhere else.

While our guild is for everyone’s play style, the raid is more focused. If the above sounds appealing and you’re also serious about raiding, consistent, and willing to put in the time and effort to play your class well then we’re interested in you. We are currently looking for the following to fill out our single roster:

High

• Priest (Healing)

Medium

• Druid (Resto)
  • Paladin (Holy)
  • Priest (Shadow)

Zero

• Tanks
  • Paladin (Ret)

Loot is DKP with a few important items on loot council.

If you’re interested, use the Discord join code qbVTSHj and then message Karebina/Gaergrim for more information. Alternatively, you can catch Karebina, Diliam, or Mechiah in-game.

2 Likes

If you’re tired of PuGing, don’t like the randomness of /rolling, or just want a more fun raid environment, come talk to us. We don’t have a lot of spaces left on the roster, but are still looking for a few key roles. Healing priests, a few ranged DPS, and one DPS warrior are top targets - though if you’re a rad person we’d love to have you around regardless.

Come raid with us.

1 Like

Experienced raiders and PVP’ers with a long history on Emerald Dream server. Join us here and enjoy the best classic experiences with the best people you’ll meet in game :slight_smile:

Come play with us!

Being together and friendship is what we’re about. Our combined guild histories span back to the days of Vanilla wow with a focus on friendship, family, and good play!

If you want a positive experience with like-minded people and to make memories that will span the next decade, come join in the fun. Our rules are fashioned to maintain our family style atmosphere and you are not only welcome to, but encouraged to enjoy any aspect of game-play that suits you.

You want raids? We have a solid team. You want to pvp or battleground? We have many members who enjoy this as well. You want to host a role-play event? Have at it!

Our motto is simple:

Be excellent to each other!

Be excellent in everything we say or do!

Actually ENJOY the game and the people you play with!

And party on, dudes.

Great group of folks, and I’m not just saying that because I’ve played with them since 'nilla! Their raids are always smooth, and they’re always willing to help out with anything they can!

Coming from a tight-knit guild back in WotLK, our raid lead team understand that it can be hard to go under another guild tag. This is why we are also open for you to come raid with us without being in guild: some of our regular raiders aren’t from Excellent Adventurers. Plus, our guild has Dads and Canadians! Come get ready for BWL with us :smiley:

Hope everybody’s had a relaxing time lately, and that it continues through the new year. I expect our raid to be looking a lot more full as the holiday schedules wind down, so if you’d like to join let us know sooner than later!

A holy priest or two would be most excellent.

We could use some healers: we’re critically low on people to give priest loot to, but we accept other classes as well. We keep clearing these raids with ~30 people but we’d like even more friends. So even if you’re DPS, come talk to us :wave:

1. Going to Molten Core tonight, where we’ll clear it and have a good time, but still vendor all priest loot because no priests, ever.
  2. I can’t take my eyes off of Gaergrim’s chest situation in that avatar.
  1. Good people. If you are looking to have a good time raiding where jerks are not allowed join this guild.

2. I don’t even know what to say. Sexy to say the least.

2 Likes

We also need MAGES.

4 Holy Paladins signed up for raid this week. 1 Holy Priest who already has five pieces of tier 1, the t2 helm, and Benediction.

So Holy Priests especially, come join us and gear up with a fun raid team before BWL drops. You won’t regret it.

Still looking for priests and mages for our weekly MC clear and beyond in BWL. DKP- Wed, Fri 5:30 raid times.

Really great group, a lot of fun and almost zero in guild drama. Check us out.

Personally, WTB Boomkin.

We got a few more, still want a few more. We’re pretty well balanced so most classes or specs are welcome, but my biggest wants are still a Shadow Priest and Boomkin.