[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Recruiting all classes/roles!

I recently joined, great group, always something going on, they even provided punch and pie!!

3 Likes

Weā€™re excited to soon be saying goodbye to Uldir and hello to the Battle of Dazarā€™alor! Come join us for the new tier!

2 Likes

With our new raid just around the corner we are always looking for some new raiders to fill the gapā€¦ we are currently looking for some Tanks and Healers with DPS offspecs as well as a lot of DPSā€¦

Please as always take a look at our website or do a /who Evolved in game and ask for an officer.

Have a great raid tier.

We also do more then just raiding we also do Mythic plus dungeonsā€¦ and with the new season there will be lots looking too attempt to get there 10ā€™s done for there prize.

We also attempting to get lots of members in that just enjoy leveling and some banter of guild chatā€¦ everyone is more then welcome to join our guild and see what we all about.

We also are a multi gaming community with more to offer such asā€¦
World of Warcraft Horde (Area 52)
Elder Scrolls Online
Final Fantasy 14
Atlas
Overwatch
Call of Duty black out
Diablo

and some other little games along the way.

Come check out https:// evolvedgaming. org/
Register with out website

Have a great day

2 Likes

Heya Stariela and Catacrittersā€¦

This really sounds like a awesome Guild! Parents and working adults, whats that about? :wink: I raided serious day 1 of MC through Wrath. But hey, work, house and a toddler laterā€¦RL ya know. Both my wife and I game. I personally would love to return to the raiding scene and your times fit very good.

I have 7 120ā€™s all 370+ā€¦ya Iā€™m a altoholic. Iā€™d love to transfer a toon over and join you all. What roles are you guys looking to fill for Dazarā€™alor?

3 Likes

Hello! We would love to have both you and your wife join us! The fact that we understand the importance of real life and donā€™t require 100% raid attendance is actually what caught my attention when I was guild hunting before Legion. I have a family myself and the guild has worked perfectly with letting me raid while still being available for my family!

As for classes, we encourage our members to play whatever class/role they enjoy the most and we can make it work! If you arenā€™t sure on classes or enjoy a bunch, hybrids that can heal, dps or tank are always helpful though :wink:

If you have any questions or just would like to chat more, add me on Discord or Bnet and I would happily talk more to you! BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700.

1 Like

Well on Jan 22 the first day of the raid our raid groups did great. We combined Dota and range 5 to have 30 raiders on and they went through normal and got down 3 bossā€¦ Grumps did a crazy good job with challenging themselves and attempting heroic and got down 2 raid bosses.

Great job to all of our raiders for a job well done.

We are always looking for new members to join us and no you dont have to be a raiderā€¦ We are always looking for members that enjoy everything else like Dungeons, PvP, Achievements and just leveling new toons. Check out our websiteā€¦ Register if your interested.

Have a great day

2 Likes

Thanks Guysā€¦ Bump for this Guild. Should be transferring over some toons today. I made a alt just to check latency on Proudmoore, very good. I also /who and noticed 50 ppl in Raid, then later looks like a few guild dungeon runs. (Awesome) Seems like a great community!

I guess itā€™ll be a bit of a slog switching factions. Iā€™ll have to redo the war campaign.

4 Likes

Well are first week of raiding we did really well.

Dota/Range 5 went 7/9 Normal
Grumps went 4/9 Heroic
Open raid went 7/9 Normal

Great first week to all of our raiders

We are always looking for new members to join our guildā€¦ For PvPā€¦ PvEā€¦ raidingā€¦ Dungeonsā€¦ levelingā€¦ Check out our website. at https:// evolvedgaming. org/ for more information. Register with our website if your interested in joining.

Have a great day

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Evolved had a ton of fun raiding again this weekend, managed to get a few new bosses down, had some fun attempts on others while we were learning. So far Battle of Dazarā€™alor is shaping up to be a really fun and exciting raid.

Still have room on our raid teams for more people to join us! If you are looking for a fun, friendly guild to check out the new raid with, look at Evolved! We enjoy getting the new content down while still having fun doing so.

Casual players, pvpers, dungeons, raiding, we enjoy doing it all together in our amazing community! We understand the importance of real life and understand it should come first, but we would love for you to be part of our online family and growing community. :smiley:

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile:

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Atlas, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved!!

2 Likes

Hi, I was in the other guild (not banned) but then everyone disappeared from the guild. Was wondering if I could get an invite to this guild? Also I usually do not chat much in game or on discord, but I am thinking of running dungeons again and would like some great people to show me the ropes.

My last dungeon was BRD emperor run at the end of vanilla O_O . so I am way out of practice with group content.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hello thereā€¦ Nice that you have found us once againā€¦

If your looking to get into the guildā€¦ go to the Website and register.
/who evolved ā€¦ and ask for an officer once your registered with the website.

sorry for the late response.

Hope to see you soon

2 Likes

is actively seeking a main tank for our 2nd raid team. If interested please seek out any Evolved guild officer for more details!

3 Likes

Evolved is actively seeking a main tank for our 2nd raid team. If interested please seek out any Evolved guild officer for more details!

3 Likes

We are currently looking for a main tank to fill out one of our raid rosters! If you are looking for a fun guild filled with awesome friendly people to tank with, check us out!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST(9-11 pm EST) with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We are currently in Battle of Dazarā€™alor 7/9 Normal and 5/9 Heroic. We have multiple raid teams running and are always looking for more to join our growing community.
Currently mostly in need of a main tank, dps with tank off spec, melee dps, and a few healers with dps offspecs!

We also are always looking for players of all types, not just raiders! Casual, pvpers, dungeon runs, transmog collectors, etc are all welcome!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley:

2 Likes

We have 2 raid teams, daily arena running, weekly M+'s, and good people. Come give us a try!

3 Likes

We are now 9/9N, 7/9H, and 1/9M! Grats everyone on the kills! So far Battle of Dazarā€™alor has been a blast and canā€™t wait to get more bosses down!

We are currently in need of a main tank, a few more healers with dps offspecs, and dps with tank offspecs! If you are looking for a fun casual atmosphere while still getting bosses down, check out Evolved!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley:

We also have guilds in Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14, Atlas, and various shooter games such as Apex Legends, Overwatch, Call of Duty Bo4, and more. If you enjoy playing many games but enjoy having a community and friends to join you, Evolved is perfect for that!

2 Likes

As a late night person in the guild, would love to find more people to do late night M+ dungeons / islands / warfronts / assaults with! :smiley:

Weā€™re also looking for more people to fill some spots in our heroic raid team - details above.

Come give us a go! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello there everyone. Currently we are doing amazing when it comes to being Evolved. Snicker

We are always looking for more to join our ranks within our ever growing community and among all of the games we are playingā€¦ and going to be playing.

If your interested take the time to check out our website at
https:// evolvedgaming. org/

If you like what you seeā€¦ just Register and you can be apart of our community. Take the time to read over all the information.

Best of luck and have fun

2 Likes

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I wish everyone good luck on their loot from the M+ chest tomorrow and with the raid weekly reset!

Still looking for more to join our heroic raid roster! If you are looking for a fun, yet still relaxed raiding atmosphere check out Evolved! I mean last week we had a night of bear puns, and then an amazing raid distraction as we all looked up pictures of a dog breed one of our members mentioned they had.

Looking for tanks with dps offspecs, healers with dps offspecs, and any dps class!

We also have guilds in Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14, Atlas, and various shooter games such as Apex Legends, Overwatch, Call of Duty Bo4, and more. If you enjoy playing many games but enjoy having a community and friends to join you, Evolved is perfect for that!

We also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you are more interested in the Horde side!!

2 Likes

I joined this guild a little over a month ago and they are awesome all around, always grouping, helping each other out, great mythic plus group, multiple raid teams. If you want a forever home on Proudmoore this guild has it all

5 Likes