[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Recruiting all classes/roles!

Awesome! I will add you on Bnet so we can chat! Look forward to talking with you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are always looking for more to join our community though we are short on tanks (off-spec of main spec) for those Mythic Keystones runs and raids.

5 Likes

We are always looking for the casual side of gamers that are looking to Level up there toons or alts. We are looking to gather more members for running Mythic Plus dungeons, more so looking for tanks and healers but always looking for outstanding members to join our ranks.

Mythic plus dungeons are a nice way to ease into all walks of life that WoW throws our way. Learning mechanics as well as how to quickly think on your feet to get the job done.

check out our website or Msg us in game
Alliance (Proudmoore) - /who Evolved
Horde (Area 52) - /who Evolved gaming

Best of luck to all and have a great day.

4 Likes

Hope everyone had a great weekend! And those in the US had a Happy Thanksgiving!! ::turkey:

Quick update: We are now 2/8M Uldir. :smiley: Mythic Mother went down on Saturday. Grats everyone that was in for the kill!

We are still looking for more for our 3 raid teams. 8/8H and 2/8M :smiley:

Looking for a tank, 1-2 dps with tank offspec, and ranged dps

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

4 Likes

Just returning to the game. Do you accept casual players ?

5 Likes

Yep, casual players are more then welcome! We do not require our members to raid with us to join. :smiley: We have quite a few players who do not enjoy raiding, high M+, etc. They enjoy hanging out with us in Discord/guild chat and doing all kinds of fun stuff the game has to offer!

Feel free and get in touch with me if you have any questions. I would happily sit down and talk to you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well said Star. We have a lot of members doing all kind of content, PVP, raiding, Mythic+.

6 Likes

Looking for more to join our family! We did guild RBG’s last night and have multiple raid teams going this weekend! If those aren’t your thing, come level, collect transmog/pets, or achievement hunt with a good group of people!

Check us out!

6 Likes

Hello,

I am looking to possibly server transfer my monk and lowbie warrior to Proudmoore as the server I am currently on is a low pop server. I do have a hunter who is 110 on Proudmoore. Would love to talk more about your guild. My BNet is Thelisanne#1336 or Discord Shäularia#2495 (the a is alt+132). Look forwar to speaking soon.

6 Likes

Hello! I am sending you a friend request! I will happily answer your questions! Look forward to talking to you :smiley:

4 Likes

Still looking to grow our family here on Proudmoore! We’re looking for everything from casual players to those that would like to join us in raiding (especially tanks and heals with offspecs, and ranged dps). Check out our website (evolvedgaming .org) or do a /who Evolved in game. We are also growing our Horde guild on Area 52 (/who Evolved Gaming).

Hope to see you join our community!

5 Likes

Warmode Wednesday turned out very well… we ended up doing RBG and we did really well… More and more people are getting involved in doing PvP and having a blast doing it.

We are always looking for all walks of life members to join our ever growing community. So check out all we have to offer.

Best of luck out there and have a great rest of the year :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I know everyone in Evolved is really looking forward to 8.1 releasing next week and are really excited about the new raid in Jan. It looks amazing!

We are still looking for more to fill out our raid roster as we wrap up in Uldir and look forward to having a new raid to learn. Currently 8/8H and 2/8M Uldir :confetti_ball:

Most in need of 1-2 dps with tank offspec, ranged dps, and healers with dps offspec

eel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile:

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Ark, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved!

5 Likes

8.1 is drawing near… make sure you check out our ever growing community. WoW Alliance on proudmoore is really trucking along with all we have to offer from PvP to raiding and our PvE… Check us out …

/who Evolved and ask for an officer.

5 Likes

Hi there, I applied on the website with the name “Spicy” and spoke to someone in-game! :slight_smile:

You guys have SO many people online, not even on a raid night. I miss that!

6 Likes

Hope everyone is enjoying 8.1 so far! If you are looking for a guild to explore all the new content 8.1 has to offer or discuss the various class changes with, check us out! We are always looking for more to join our expanding community! We do a bit of everything from dungeons, raiding, arena’s, RBGs, and more!

We are recruiting for our 3 raid teams to finish up Uldir and we are very excited to start in on the new raid in January.

Mostly in need of dps with tank off specs, ranged dps, and healers with dps off specs!!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile:

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Fall 76, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved!

4 Likes

Looking for a new guild in 8.1? We have multiple raid teams and weekly pvp nights! Don’t like to raid or pvp? no problem! Social players are more than welcomed!

4 Likes

I Added Stariela, From the Other post!! I look forward to hearing from you !! This guild sounds fun, and I definitely need a good guild family. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

With getting closer to Xmas we are always looking for some new members to join our ever growing community. Come check us out and ask some questions.

2 Likes

Join us! For raiding, for PvP, for M+'s, or just to have fun people to hang out with while you play the game. We’re always looking to grow.

3 Likes