[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Recruiting all classes/roles!

We've got good people and lots of em'.
6 Likes
Happy Friday!

Quick update: We are now 8/8H and 1/8M. Could use more ranged dps and healers to help fill out our 3 raid teams!

We also have our forums up and running for those wishing to go there to apply.
https://community.evolvedgaming.org/

Hope everyone had a great week and has an enjoyable weekend!
4 Likes
Yay! 2 of our 3 raid teams are now 8/8H Uldir and have gotten AoTC!! Our 3rd team is not far behind!

Still recruiting more to fill out our raid rosters!
Currently have the most need for:
Holy Paladin
MW Monk
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
1-2 DPS with a tank offspec

You can apply at:

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer :)
4 Likes
<Evolved> is now 8/8 H and 1/8 M in 2 of 3 of our raid teams. Great work to all. Thanks to all of you while we try to hit that balance of pushing harder content (higher M+ keystones and Mythic raids) while maintaining a laid back feel. We have many members who have been on cutting edge raiding in prior expansions but enjoy the more laid back atmosphere.

We are still looking for a 1-2 off tanks, 2-3 few healers and range dps (warlock and mage mainly) to fill raid spots.
6 Likes
Great group of people who like to have fun and laugh together. One of the best guilds i have been lucky to be a part of in a long while. Don't be afraid to give us a shot and find your new home! With all of the various activities that we run you are bound to find something you like.

You can apply at:
6 Likes
Hope everyone's week is going well! Thankfully it is almost the weekend! Yay!
If you are looking for a friendly, helpful guild, check out Evolved! We have some amazing members in our guild and are always looking for more to join our growing community!

Holy Paladin
MW Monk
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock

You can apply at:

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer :)
4 Likes
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Yay for 8.1 having a release date! I know everyone in Evolved is super excited for the new content and can't wait till the new raid releases, it looks awesome!

If you are looking for a home, check out Evolved! We are a casual 18+ raiding guild that loves to have fun together while accomplishing great things as a guild! We welcome raiders, pvpers, or just people who enjoy running dungeons or hanging out in gchat and Discord to have people to talk to.

Holy Paladin
MW Monk
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock

You can apply at:

4 Likes
Happy Friday! Yay for the weekend about to start! Hope everyone had a great week and has a great weekend!

Are you looking for a guild with a bunch of fun, friendly, relaxed, down to earth people to raid with, do M+, dungeons, pvp, etc? Check out Evolved!

We still have room on our 3 raid teams for more! 8/8H and 1/8M Uldir.
Holy Paladin
MW Monk
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock

You can apply at:

4 Likes
Hello!

I am looking at server transferring pretty much immediately (I'm working on getting the gold for 2 tokens) on my main, she's a resto druid that I've been playing since BC. I have had a string of bad luck as far as guilds go recently and would love to talk to you.

My bnet is Eleyndre#1518 (discord is Eleyndre#1636 if that's easier) whenever you have the time to talk to me.

Thanks!
6 Likes
11/11/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Yunalya
Hello!

I am looking at server transferring pretty much immediately (I'm working on getting the gold for 2 tokens) on my main, she's a resto druid that I've been playing since BC. I have had a string of bad luck as far as guilds go recently and would love to talk to you.

My bnet is Eleyndre#1518 (discord is Eleyndre#1636 if that's easier) whenever you have the time to talk to me.

Thanks!

Hello! I sent you a friend request on Discord so we can talk! :)
4 Likes
With all 3 of our raid groups sitting at 8 of 8 Heroic and normal. As well as our open raid sitting at 7 of 8 normal. Lots of people are starting to level some different alts waiting until the next content to show up in Dec.

We are always looking for new members to join our Community. /who Evolved and ask to talk to an officer.

Have a great Reset day today.
4 Likes
We also have chill pvp events like a Warmode Wednesday raid and weekly arena runs to help people cap conquest!
6 Likes
Warmode Wednesday tonight!

Come join us if you're looking for a welcoming, friendly gaming environment to raid with, do M+'s, PvP, Island Adventures, or just to chat with while you do solo content.

Check us out and apply at:

Feel free to pst me in game or do a /who Evolved and whisper any member that will be happy to direct you to an officer :) Questions welcome!
4 Likes

We are a ever growing community that is always looking for new members to join us. We offer Website with forumsā€¦ Discord for chatting. We play different games along the way as well such asā€¦

WoW Alliance (Proudmoore)
WoW Horde (Area 52)
Elder Scrolls Online

Play some shooter games such asā€¦
Overwatch
COD BO 2
Pubg
Ring of Elysium
The Division
Fallout 76
Warframe

We are not just a guild that plays WoWā€¦ we play lots of different games to keep out community growing. Come join us and have some fun.

4 Likes

We are currently seeking out a tank or 2 with offspec DPSā€¦ As well as looking for some range dps as well.

/who Evolved in game and ask to speak to an officer.

We dont just raid either we have been doing lots of PvP in Warmode as of late and having a blast at itā€¦

Check out the websiteā€¦ and sign up to join usā€¦ dont miss out on the fun we been having

5 Likes

For the time being leading up to the next raid tier and over the holidays we are looking at switching our focus to include some mythic raiding content. We are not making this our main goal but give raiders something to do in the mean time instead of the next 2 months doing Heroic Uldir and beating our heads against the Ghuun fight.

We are also looking at doing Achievements. If raiders are looking at playing Alts now would be the time to switch to hopefully bring some renewed life back into the game for you all and keep you active through these next couple of months.

For the main raid we are looking for Range DPS as well as a tank or 2 that have an offspec. The reason we ask for offspec is due to the fact that we cant have more then one tank active on the field.

For more information please check out evolved at @ evolvedgaming .org

4 Likes

Great raids last night! Always seeking more people to join us, especially at this time: any range dps or a tank or two with offspec.

Check us out at https://evolvedgaming.org/

4 Likes

Would love to join your guild! Already joined on the website (Sasha). My Discord is Faeleine #1012. Looking forward to hearing from you!

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: I am adding you to Discord! Iā€™ll keep an eye out to message you, or feel free and do a /who Evolved and whisper any member and they can direct you to an officer!

Glad to have you joining us!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Your guild looks like exactly what I am looking for!

Not sure if you still need a tank or dps with tank os but I would be happy to fill either role.

My btag is ElusiveRaven#1924.

4 Likes