[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Recruiting all classes/roles!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Good luck on the upcoming week’s adventures :smiley:

Evolved is still recruiting more players to join our growing community. If you are looking for your online home, check us out! We are an 18+ gaming community that understands the importance of real life coming first. We want our members to feel like they have a safe, welcoming and fun place online to relax, meet new people, and just have fun! We are recruiting all types of players-casual, pvpers, raiders, M+ runners and more! :smiley:

Still recruiting more for the end of BoD and the new upcoming 8.2 raid!
Currently in need of healers, tanks, and dps-any class/role welcome!!

Feel free and message me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also message our Recruitment Assistant Officer at Kithain BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley:

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

1 Like

Really getting excited too see 8.2 go live. Lots of new members coming back to the game and we are always welcoming them with open arms. If your into Dungeons, Raids, PvP or just leveling toons… come check out our website. We are more then just a WoW community.

https:// evolvedgaming. org/

Register and hop on discord and you can be apart of something more…

1 Like

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have an exciting, fun filled weekend!!
We are all super excited as 8.2 release gets closer and closer! If you are looking to find your gaming home to enjoy the new content with, come check out Evolved!

We are currently recruiting more to fill out our raid roster for the end of BoD and to get ready for 8.2 and the up coming new raid tier!!

Currently in need of healers, tanks, and dps-any class/role welcome!!

Feel free and message me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also message our Recruitment Assistant Officer at Kithain BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley:

1 Like

Join us, this is hands down one of the best gaming communities out there. Everyone has been super friendly, M+ every night, Great raiding teams, something for any player.

1 Like

Hello –

3 of us are new to the server and returning to the game and are looking for a new home. We’re interesting in joining perhaps, but have experienced trouble reaching you. Please feel free to add me @ bnet jtheshocker #1731.

thanks,
Jae.

1 Like

8.2 is less then a week away, Next raid tier is about 2.5 weeks away. Do you have a community that your apart of? Come and check out Evolved Gaming at https:// evolvedgaming. org/

Just register with our website and you can be apart of a Multi Gaming community that does not just play World of Warcraft.

1 Like

Hi Stariela… Been away from Wow since 2010, just now back. Older guy with family and job. I like Evolved’s recruitment posts. Toons would need a port to Proudmoore (if they still allow that). Got a 71 Priest (currently unspecced) and 61DK and some smaller toons. I sent friend requests in BN and Discord as Scottomatic. I need to learn the game from the ground up again. Would like a chance to read Evolved forums and learn more.

1 Like

With 8.2 upon us, Maybe all you people that have been away from the game for awhile are looking for a community to join. Come check us out and take a look around our website. https:// evolvedgaming. org/

If you like what you see register and hope on discord and come chat with us. We play more then just World of Warcraft. So maybe we are the right community for you.

We are always looking for new members to join us in World Of Warcraft. We do lots of Mythic Plus content, We do some PvP from time to time and we raid normal and heroic content and get AoTC before the next raid tier.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Hola!
I come from the global recruitment forums i may be interested in the Sunday group since saturday may be difficult to commit. I play a Holy paladin, if that’s ok i will be adding you Battle net since i play on Baelgun-US.

Happy 8.2 !

1 Like

Happy reset day. Hope everyone is enjoying the new 8.2 patch. We have one more week until we get the new dungeons and raid tier. So excited to get some new content in that aspect of the game that so many of us love to do.

Come check out our Community at https:// evolvedgaming. org/ and maybe we have what your looking for. We are more then just a World of Warcraft guild.

2 Likes

Hope everyone is enjoying 8.2 so far!

Come check us out for raiding, pvp, daily M+'s, or just social/casual playing.

2 Likes

New raid and new dungeon coming next week! :slight_smile:
Come join us to experience the new content coming up, we’re always looking for tanks, healers, and dps!

If raiding isn’t your thing, we’ve also got non-raidy things going on, as well as other games we play along with WoW.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved on Proudmoore and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Reset Day!! And with this reset, comes a new dungeon and a new raid! :smiley: Check us out on evolvedgaming .org and join us for all the new funsies!

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all had a great week and an enjoyable weekend and get some great loot from the new raid and dungeon! I know we are all super excited and are having a blast in The Eternal Palace and all the 8.2 fun!

Evolved is currently recruiting more to fill out our raid roster for our 2 raid teams for The Eternal Palace.
Mostly in need of tanks and healers with dps off specs and a few more dps!

Evolved is active in ESO, FFXIV, Minecraft(Omnifactory), and various shooters such as Overwatch, Apex Legends, The Division 2, and more! Come check us out if you are looking for an online home!

We have 2 raid groups, daily M+'s, weekly arena caps, and a great community! Come check us out : )

2 Likes

Happy Reset Day! Hope everyone gets some amazing loot this week and has some great adventures in World of Warcraft!

So far Evolved is having a great time in Eternal Palace and both of our raid teams are currently 5/8H. We are all looking forward to seeing more of the fights and of course the loot :wink:

Still have room for more people on our raid roster! If you are looking for a relaxed, fun, but still able to get things done raid group, check out Evolved! :slight_smile:
Currently in need of healers and tanks with dps off specs and any dps class!

Feel free and message me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley:

1 Like

A great group of people who I have lots of fun playing with!

2 Likes

Active community! We run M+'s daily, progression raiding, arena, world pvp, and more. Leadership has been together for a while, give us a try. Check us out at: evolvedgaming .org. Thanks!

2 Likes

Happy Reset day! Hope everyone got some great loot in their M+ chest and gets even better this week for drops!!

We are still looking for more to fill out our raid roster for Eternal Palace. Currently both of our raid teams are 6/8H and are having some great times progressing on the 7th boss and can’t wait to start tackling Queen Azshara!
Currently in need of healers and tanks with dps offspecs and more dps!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley:

We also offer Evolved guilds in other games such as WOW-Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14, and various shooters such as Overwatch. There is plenty of games and activities to do so check out our community if you enjoy having many games to play :smiley:

1 Like

For years I searched to find a guild reminiscent of my 1st. That environment that was competitive but felt like family. People that cared about you and not just what kind of numbers you put up. I finally found that family and cannot day enough great things about Evolved. No matter what your WoW passion is odds are we share it. From xmog farming to high key pushing we have people for it. Come and join our family. You won’t regret it.

2 Likes