[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Recruiting all classes/roles!

When do you do your alt runs? Do you accept more casual players for just the heroic side of things by chance?

Myself (I also have a resto druid) and another dps with tank offspec are looking to raid heroic, but not interested in mythic really right now. Do ya’ll have anything like that by chance? We are trying to find something on Mondays or Thursdays if possible.

1 Like

Hello there Aearo.

We run Open raids on Sundays. for all members of Evolved. We are always looking for new members to join us… check out our website and take a look around :slight_smile:

We dont do much of raiding on Mondays or thursdays. sorry :*(

1 Like

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Come check out Evolved for your online gaming home! We are always looking for more to join our expanding community! Doesn’t matter if you are a casual player, raider, or into pvp, we try and explore all parts of the game together and are always happy to have new players join us!

Less than a month till the release on Battle for Dazar’alor in January!! We are still looking for more to fill out our raid roster for the last of Uldir and to start the new raid next month!
Mostly looking for dps with tank off specs, healers with dps off specs, and ranged dps!!!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile:

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Atlas, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved

1 Like

New years is just around the corner, Maybe your looking for a new guild in the new year that is more then just a guild. Here in Evolved we offer you a Community. From WoW Alliance…to WoW Horde… To Elder Scrolls online. We also play lots of different games as well such as Overwatch, Call of Duty Black out, Atlas, Diablo 3 as well as many other games.

As for us here on the WoW Alliance side of things we have 300+ Accounts in guild ATM and we currently run 3 different raid groups. Each of these groups has cleared Heroic content. Some raiders from each group have gone on to do some mythic raiding as well.

We are always looking for new members to join our team and you dont have to be a raider. We look for all. Leveling, WQ, Dungeons, PvP and raiders.

Come and check out our website and stay awhile an listen :slight_smile:

Best of luck in the new year

1 Like

I joined a month ago and I have really enjoyed how well run the guild is but still having a very relaxed atmosphere. Join up and check it out.

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone!::fireworks: Hope 2019 brings you all happiness, fun, and some great loot! :wink: We in Evolved are looking forward to seeing what new adventures 2019 brings our community and would love to experience it with you!

Only a few weeks until the 8.1 raid Battle for Dazar’alor drops! Everyone in Evolved is super excited for the new raid and can not wait to learn all the boss fights together. We are still looking for more to fill out our 3 raid teams so plenty of room for new raiders to join us!
Mostly looking for dps with tank off specs, healers with dps off specs, and ranged dps!!!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile:

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Atlas, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved!!

1 Like

Happy New Year WoW friends!

Come check out Evolved if you’re looking for a new home. We have multiple raiding groups, weekly pvp, M+ runs, and a fun community with a lot of different games you can hop on and play with others!

2 Likes

A new year with new with new beginnings… Always looking for some new members to come join our community. We do more then just playing WoW… we have lots to offer … Just take a look at our website and see if we are a good fit for you.

Have a Safe and Happy new year.

1 Like

Hope everyone had a great holiday and is starting the new year off right! We’re always looking for new members! Check out the info post at the start of this thread or check out our website for more info: evolvedgaming dot org (One of these days I’ll have enough of a trust level to link again lol)

2 Likes

Hello, I am new to Proudmoore, came from a dead server as Proudmoore seems to be a very busy Alliance server. I am looking for a community to call home for the long run. I am a Holy/Ret paladin.

3 Likes

Congrats to our group that got Mythic Zek’voz down! Evolved is now 3/8 Mythic Uldir!

Hope everyone’s New Year is starting off well! We are still looking for more members to fill out our raid team going into Battle of Dazar’alor! Plenty of room for more people so don’t be shy! :wink:
We are mostly looking for dps with tank off specs, healers with dps offspecs, and ranged dps!

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Atlas, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved!!

2 Likes

The new raid is really getting close… Always looking for some new members and raiders (Tanks and healers with offspec and looking for some DPS of all sorts)

we finished uldir with going 8 of 8 on normal and heroic for 3 of our raid groups… as well as a 3 of 8 mythic as a whole of Evolved.

PvP is really going well… have gotten alot of members some new hippo mounts as well as people are getting very interested in Warmodes and RBG

Mythic plus dungeons are going swell and lots more people have been getting +10 in all of the dungeons for there Achievements.

Come check out our multigaming community.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Catacritters (our GM) loves to give out gold to new members who become his friend.

5 Likes

We clear M+ 2 in under 200 deaths, come join the good times.

4 Likes

we do 2100 rating for Transmog

2 Likes

We also stack defensives in arenas. Super talented PvPers here. Join join!

3 Likes

We need more late night M+ junkies. My keys are so lonely. Also don’t forget to let Cata know what your favorite Sailor Moon moment is. In fact he’d be heart broken if you don’t discuss it with him at length.

4 Likes

Never forget incapping our rogues vendetta off the kill target!

4 Likes

As you can see from those above, we have quite a few jokers in our midst lol Come join us and join in on the fun!

3 Likes

Happy Reset Day! 1 week until the release of Battle of Dazar’alor! The raid looks awesome and we can’t wait to start learning the new boss fights together!

We are looking for more to fill out our raid roster going into BoD. There is still plenty of room and we would love to have you join our amazing community!
We are mostly in need of dps with tank off specs, healers with dps off specs, and ranged dps!

We are also looking for more casual players, you don’t have to raid to be part of Evolved! We have people who enjoy all aspects of the game from dungeon running, M+ pushing, world pvp, arena, and more! Come check us out to find your online gaming home!

2 Likes