[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Recruiting all classes/roles!

I know there is lots of people Guild less out there with the drought of the current content. Everyone is awaiting the 8.3 patch as well as the new raid tier.

We are currently still going strong in terms of Raiding, Mythic Plus and everything else in between.

Come check out our website at evolvedgaming .org, Like what you see then just simply register and you can be apart of our ever growing community.

1 Like

Quit posting on your horde toon, gah.

1 Like

Come join us! We’re an active, friendly guild that runs M+'s, casually PvPs, gets AOTC every tier - and just generally have fun playing the game together. Check out some of the more info filled posts above, check us out and sign up at evolvedgaming .org (no space) and if you have questions, DM me on Discord : Isilaura#5123 or find me in game.

1 Like

Are you looking for a friendly, fun guild to enjoy the rest of 8.2 and start getting excited about 8.3? Come check out Evolved! Even as the holiday’s approach, and the lull between patches, we are still raiding, doing M+, and just having fun with the members of the Evolved Community! We also have members playing Horde side, WoW Classic, ESO, FFXIV Diablo 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Overwatch, and so much more! We are a community of 18+ gamers who really just enjoy trying new games, hanging out together, and being part of an amazing, growing online community!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org :slight_smile:

Always looking for some new members to join our community. We dont just play world of warcraft across alliance… horde and classic. We also in ffxiv and eso.
. among lots of different smaller games.

Check out our website and see if we are what you are looking for. If you have questions just go to website and hop on discord and ask in our general chat channels

Best of luck in finding a new home.

1 Like

Hope everyone has a good holiday! Evolved is always looking for new members. PvE PvP, raiders, nonraiders, we take all! Come give us a look: evolvedgamingorg/world-of-warcraft-alliance-proudmoore-charter/

1 Like

Happy Friday and late Thanksgiving to those that celebrated it yesterday! :turkey::partying_face: :fallen_leaf:

Evolved is looking for more to join our 18+ gaming community! If you are looking for a forever home, come check us out! We have members who play all kinds of games besides just WoW-we offer guilds in WoW Alliance and Horde, WoW Classic, ESO, FFXIV and have people that play all kinds of other games such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Minecraft, and so much more. We are constantly expanding and trying out new games as a community! It is great to be able to jump into another game with the same great group of people you’ve gotten to know, especially between patches :smiley:

We are still raiding and clearing Heroic EP each week! Even though its between patches and the holiday time, we are raiding, doing M+, and having fun hanging out together! We definitely have room on our raid teams for more if you are looking for a fun, relaxed raiding atmosphere! Dps, tanks, and healers with off specs are all welcome!!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org :slight_smile:

The holidays are upon us! Enjoy the company of a new guild to alleviate those winter blues.

Are you looking for more then just a guild? Maybe looking for something more? Come check out evolvedgaming. org. Maybe we are the community you are looking for with more to offer then most gaming guilds out there.

I just recently got back into the game and rerolled on Proudmoore and looking for a guild to call home. I have no raiding experience but would like to start. Do you guys run trials or take the time to guide new players into raiding? I am also looking to start running Mythic Plus so being able to get into a group for a weekly run would be nice. If this seems like a good fit I can whisper someone in game to talk. Thanks for looking.

1 Like

Welcome back to WoW and to Proudmoore! Feel free to add me on BNet or Discord and we can chat! We do offer trial raiding and of course we can help guide a new player into raiding. Nice thing is we are at the end of raid tier so have the content on farm so its pretty low key. :slight_smile: And with 8.3, we will all be new to to newest raid coming out so it will be fun to learn it together!

I will reach out in game to an officer. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Hello, I took a mini break and am looking to find a home for 8.3 and beyond. I am an experienced raid tank and looking to get back into raiding/m+s. Your guild sounds like it would be a good fit.

1 Like

A bump for my friends on the Alliance team! Have a good weekend everyone!

1 Like

Holidays are coming up fast, do you have a community to share what you got for xmas? Do you have a community that plays many different games? Maybe our gift to you is a community that has more to offer then just your average guild.

Come check out https:// evolvedgaming .org/

Maybe we have what you are looking for. If you like what you see just simply register with our website and you will gain access to our forums and our discord. If you have more questions please look at the above posts for more info on the different leadership and officers to get in contact with.

Best of luck over the Holiday season.

1 Like

Happy Reset Day! Hope you all get some great loot this week and have fun in Azeroth!

Even with the holiday’s, we are still raiding, doing M+, and just hanging out in game or Discord. If you are looking for an amazing community to enjoy your gaming time with, come check us out. Evolved is a multigaming guild so has more to offer than just WoW!

Still looking for more raiders to fill out our roster to finish up EP and look forward to the new raid in 8.3! Fun, casual raiding atmosphere while still getting stuff accomplished! Looking for dps, healers, and tanks with offspecs!!

You guys sound amazing! If you’re still looking for people, I’d love to join. I’ve recently re-rolled to this paladin with Ret as main spec and Holy as off spec. I’m still gearing up, currently ilvl 399, so I don’t expect a raid spot right away, but I am pushing to get myself as geared as fast as I can (though PUG’s kinda suck lol). I have raiding experience and have a deep love for the WoW community so I love to chat and help others whenever I can. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just do a /who Evolved in game and ask to talk to an officer if you want more information. You can also add me on Bnet or Discord( BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700) Love to chat with you more!

2 Likes

Would you look at that. We are always looking for some new membership with in our community. Check out our website. Check out what we have to offer. With a growing community like ours we might have what your looking for and not just world of warcraft.

Going into the next raid tier we are always looking for raiders. We always try and fit you into our raid group. We do ask that Tanks and Healers have some sorta offspec just in case we have one to many that night.

No you dont have to be a raider to join us…

Always running mythic plus dungeons and getting people higher keys for that fat loot on tuesday. We also getting into doing some Achievement runs and transmogrify runs.

Go to https:// evolvedgaming. org

If you like what you see just register with the website. Best of luck to you and your adventures.

1 Like

Yay for Friday! Come spend the rest of this year making new friends in Evolved! Our community is constantly expanding and growing as we try out new games together. And of course we are still raiding, doing M+, and having a blast in World of Warcraft! :smiley:

We are looking for more to join us heading into the new year and all the fun 8.3 will bring us. And of course you don’t have to raid to join us!