[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Looking for all classes/roles!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! And those in the US had a Happy Thanksgiving!! ::turkey:

Quick update: We are now 2/8M Uldir. :smiley: Mythic Mother went down on Saturday. Grats everyone that was in for the kill!

We are still looking for more for our 3 raid teams. 8/8H and 2/8M :smiley:

Looking for a tank, 1-2 dps with tank offspec, and ranged dps

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I joined 6 months ago and now Iā€™m married, have a new job, graduated from driving school, bought a house, and trained my dogs to sit quietly on a bench next to me when I eat dinner.

No bamboozle.

Thanks Evolved!

4 Likes

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Everyone at Evolved is getting excited for 8.1 and canā€™t wait to see the new content. And of course, we really canā€™t wait for the new raid to release, it looks like so much fun!!

We are still looking for more for our 3 raid teams. 8/8H and 2/8M :smiley:

Looking for a tank, 1-2 dps with tank offspec, and ranged dps

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile:

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Ark, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved!

2 Likes

Still looking to grow our family here on Proudmoore! Weā€™re looking for everything from casual players to those that would like to join us in raiding (especially tanks and heals with offspecs, and ranged dps). Check out our website (evolvedgaming .org) or do a /who Evolved in game. We are also growing our Horde guild on Area 52 (/who Evolved Gaming).

Hope to see you join our community!

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! I know everyone in Evolved is really looking forward to 8.1 releasing next week and are really excited about the new raid in Jan. It looks amazing!

We are still looking for more to fill out our raid roster as we wrap up in Uldir and look forward to having a new raid to learn. Currently 8/8H and 2/8M Uldir :smiley:

Most in need of 1-2 dps with tank offspec, ranged dps, and healers with dps offspec

eel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile:

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Ark, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved!

3 Likes

This one time, I wasnā€™t 18. And when I wasnā€™t 18 I wasnā€™t able to be in evolved. Fortunately evolved wasnā€™t there to be in anyway. So now that I am more than 18 I can join evolved and it was one of the best decisions of my life, even before I was 18. So if you too are more than 18 now then you should seriously consider evolved because it could be the best decision of your life too, even before you were 18 and could make a decision about evolved. So now that you can make a decision about evolved because you are more than 18 then you should make the right decision and come see what being more than 18 in evolved is all about.

4 Likes

I have been hanging out in Azeroth with some of these Evolved peoples for a little over three years now.
What I love most about Evolved is that I can be super casual and have months where I only have time to log in to say hello when real life gets ā€˜funā€™ and then when I have time to play enough to get up to speed again, I can jump back into raiding with the same awesome people I know I love to play with.

3 Likes

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Everyone at Evolved is enjoying the new 8.1 content and can not wait for the release on Battle for Dazarā€™alor in Janruary!!

We are always looking for more players from casuals, raiders, or pvpers to join our constantly expanding community! Come be part of an amazing friendly, helpful community as we explore World of Warcraft together!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are always looking for some new members to join us within our community. Come check us out and ask some questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come join us! For raiding, for M+'s, for PvP, or for goofy people to hang out with while you play the game. Weā€™d love to have you!

1 Like

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Come check out Evolved for your online gaming home! We are always looking for more to join our expanding community! Doesnā€™t matter if you are a casual player, raider, or into pvp, we try and explore all parts of the game together and are always happy to have new players join us!

Less than a month till the release on Battle for Dazarā€™alor in January!! We are still looking for more to fill out our raid roster for the last of Uldir and to start the new raid next month!
Mostly looking for dps with tank off specs, healers with dps off specs, and ranged dps!!!

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Atlas, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved

1 Like

Weā€™ll be happy to have you. Please do contact any of the officer for any questions that you may have.

2 Likes

Come be part of our growing community!

1 Like

Happy Reset Day! 1 week until the release of Battle of Dazarā€™alor! The raid looks awesome and we canā€™t wait to start learning the new boss fights together!

We are looking for more to fill out our raid roster going into BoD. There is still plenty of room and we would love to have you join our amazing community!
We are mostly in need of dps with tank off specs, healers with dps off specs, and ranged dps!

We are also looking for more casual players, you donā€™t have to raid to be part of Evolved! We have people who enjoy all aspects of the game from dungeon running, M+ pushing, world pvp, arena, and more! Come check us out to find your online gaming home!

We also have people playing World of Warcraft Horde, Elder Scrolls Online, and various other games such as Overwatch, COD BO4, Atlas, and more. If you are looking for a group of amazing fun people to become part of a growing online community, check out Evolved! :smiley:

1 Like

Excited to soon be saying goodbye to Uldir and hello to Battle of Dazarā€™alor! Come join us for the new raid tier.

1 Like

Happy Reset Day and the release of Battle of Dazarā€™alor!! Hope everyone has a ton of fun in the new raid and gets some great loot! We are all super excited and can not wait to experience the new raid together and all of the fun that goes with learning new fights as a group!

Evolved is recruiting to fill our multiple raid teams going into the new raid tier! We have plenty of room for more people and would love for you to join our growing community. We enjoying having fun, but still progressing. :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST(9-11 pm EST) with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. Mostly in need of dps with tank offspecs, healers with dps/tank ofspecs, and ranged dps! We do of course have room for other classes/roles as well!

And of course, you do not have to be a raider to join Evolved, we love having all kinds of players join our community and would welcome casuals, pvpers, and more!

1 Like

Well on Jan 22 the first day of the raid our raid groups did great. We combined Dota and range 5 to have 30 raiders on and they went through normal and got down 3 bossā€¦ Grumps did a crazy good job with challenging themselves and attempting heroic and got down 2 raid bosses.

Great job to all of our raiders for a job well done.

We are always looking for new members to join us and no you dont have to be a raiderā€¦ We are always looking for members that enjoy everything else like Dungeons, PvP, Achievements and just leveling new toons. Check out our websiteā€¦ Register if your interested.

Have a great day ā€¦

2 Likes

Yā€™all looking for a brewmaster for the weekends at all?

1 Like

We would love to have you join us but we do ask our tanks and healers have a dps off spec. I know we could use more tanks for the times when we have ones take the night off :slight_smile: We work really hard to make sure all of our tanks get rotated in and get time tanking though! Feel free and add me on Bnet or Discord if you want to chat more! BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700.

Great first week in Battle of Dazarā€™alor. One raid team did 7/9N and another team did 5/8H! It was a ton of fun and we canā€™t wait to see more and get more bosses down!

Still have room on our raid teams and would love to have more people join our amazing community! Mostly in need of dps with tank offspecs, healers with dps offspecs, and melee dps!

1 Like

Evolved is a Alliance guild on Proudmoore (US) that was initially created in late 2018 for BFA to provide a more relaxed and fun experience for our Members. Some of its members have been gaming together for 5 Years.

NO you dont have to be a raider to join our guild. We offer alot more then just raiding. We offer Dungeonsā€¦ PvP through Open world and RBGā€¦ We offer Social gamers that just level up there toons and Achievement hunt.

Being a multi gaming community we also offer other games we play as well such as WoW Horde (Area 52), ESO, Atlas, FF14, Overwatch, Call of Duty, as well as other titles.

Our intent of clearing relevant content in an Accomplished Casual, relaxed, and fun environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements.

Guild Highlights:
ā€¢ Accomplished Casual Raiding ā€“ We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
ā€¢ Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
ā€¢ Adult/Mature Guild (18+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
ā€¢ A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.

Raid Times: - With 3 raid groups.
ā€¢ Tuesday (6pm - 8pm PST)
ā€¢ Friday (6pm - 8pm PST)
ā€¢ Saturday (6pm - 8pm PST)

Note: Optional extra hour on Friday and Saturday

We also provide a open raid on Sundays for all members to attend to get a peek at the raiding if they so choose.

Progression:
ā€¢ Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC - Mythic 3/8
ā€¢ Battle of Dazarā€™alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 4/9 - Mythic 0/9
ā€¢ We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazarā€™alor!

If youā€™re interested in learning more please check visit our website at https:// evolvedgaming. org/ or do a /who evolved in game and ask for an officer.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!!!

2 Likes