[A] Established RP University?

Hello!

I wanted to start a fresh experience in WoW, I decided to start a new character to RP with. Also something new, one of my main projects with this character is to collect/farm mounts. When imagining my character’s story, I though it would be cool for him to be a biologist/explorer of sorts, attending university with the goal over venturing out into the wild, in pursuit of magical and mythical beasts.

So my question is, are there any established RP universities or schools on this server that would be willing to incorporate something as described above? or simply be able to refer to in my TRP3 profile?

I am very excited to engage in this brand new experience, and hopefully can make some new friends along the way. Any info or tips for new RPer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
L.

Hello there Lincedis! Astalynn might be what youre looking for here. We’re a magic school located in the wetlands center around research and studys of arcane magic. Though we’re more leaning toward mages only, i am willing to open you a slot for your character in regards to your pursuits of fantastic beasts and where to find them.

If you want a easier way to reach me, u can pm me via discord at Melio#7892

3 Likes

That is fantastic news! Please excuse the delay in reply, I’ve been very busy IRL. I’ll contact you this evening!

Thank you!