[A] [EST] Older Player LF New Home

I play BM Hunter. I am old(er) 40+ and prefer to play with old(er) people 30+. I am very social so will be looking to only join a guild that uses Discord for general chatting outside of just raids. I am not a fan of the M+ grind but really enjoy raiding at AoTC level. Been playing on/off since alpha/beta. I just want a place with no drama where I can login, chill in discord with other older players while we putz around in WoW and also kill raid bosses.

Edit: In response to a question I got, although I am EST time zone I will consider both EST/CST servers so long as raids end by 11pm EST/10pm CST.

1 Like

May have more luck on classic. Not to many guilds out there on retail for older players.

You sound awesome, exactly the type of players we look for. Especially since a lot of the older long time players don’t act obnoxious about addons, how many mythics you do, your raider IO rating. etc. Wow need more chill. Anyhow, here’s the usual guild ad if this sounds like what you want. I do want to mention, if you look us up on the site I list, you will have a direct button to our discord if you’d like to check us out first.

DOC offers something for everyone, M+, PVE, PVP, Gold Farming, Collecting, and now even a bit of roleplay! You’ll be offered any content that suits you, and we have a dedicated team for helping you achieve your goals! Come join a community that’ll help give you the most out of your wow experience! DOC was created to provide a community offering every kind of content World Of Warcraft has to offer. With a compassionate team of leaders we’ve been able to cultivate a community of people who are willing to go above and beyond for their fellow player. Community, Compassion, Comradery, and best of of all CHAOS! raid days, N- wed/thurs 7-10pm server H- friday/sat 7-10pm server

thedisciplesofchaoscarrdco

Brand New Guild: Leaders have 9/9H Kill with Mythic Prog Exp. It Will be AOTC / KSM Based Type of Guild.

Season 3 Raiding will be:
Wednesday and Thursday 7:00 - 10:00 pm Central with a 10-minute break around 8:00 & 9:00 pm.
Mythic +: Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment:
Druid (Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian) - in that order needed.
Hunter (Ranged Pref)
Mage (Any)
Warlock (Any)
Shaman (Resto / Elemental / Enhancement) Wind fury Totem Highly Needed
Priest (Shadow / Holy = Disc)
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk (WW/ MW / Brew) in that order needed.
Rogue (Sub /Outlaw / Assassin) in that order needed.
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot)
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance)
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot)
Evokers (Any)

My discord is: kukukan85
Co Gm Disc is: imjustmadd

1 Like

Hi Kuldroo!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Ty to those that responded so far. I’ll be in touch shortly.

1 Like

Still on the lookout for a very social guild for an older player on EST/CST server.

1 Like

Still looking. Feel free to add Velniril on Discord

Hi there, I am looking for the same things you are, have you found something by chance? :slight_smile:

Hey guys, my wife and I are searching for the same thing and I came across this forum post this morning and thought I’d share. I don’t know anything about the guild and am not advocating for them, just seems to fit the bill.

Good luck on your journeys!

1 Like

Greetings Kuldroo!

As far as finding guilds with older players, PFSH to that guy who said to look on classic. Our guild is run by people well over 40. I am 46. GM, who doesn’t play but still posts in Discord, is 63.

We are also an AOTC focused guild! The only concern is that our raid time ends 30 minutes after your listed times, but I will post our guild information here for you anyways:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

I run a laid back AoTc guild on Area 52 that may fit exactly what you are looking for. We strive to maintain a social environment and play other games as well as hang out in discord. Feel free to send me an invite to my Bnet!
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 9:00 to 11:30 EST
Bnet: Wynneman#1501

Send me a friend request on Discord, Rune.dk

Deplete Repeat is an AOTC/M+ focused guild. Raid nights are Wed/Sunday 6:30-9:30cst. We have a mix of all ages, but a majority of us are 30+, 41 myself.

We can talk more over Discord.