[A] <Erected Resurrection> Casual, Monday/Wednesday Guild LF DPS

Hello.
We are Erected Resurrection and we’re looking for raiders in preparation for Ny’alotha. We are a laid back guild that is looking for casual players that are either looking for a relaxed environment to raid in or are new to the raiding scene.

Our raid times are as follows:

• Mondays: 6-9 p.m. Pacific/Proudmoore Server Time
  • Wednesdays: 6-9 p.m. Pacific / Proudmoore Server Time

Members are online essentially every night; we either will be hanging out in discord or running content to help gear our members. We are currently need of DPS. Any dps will work. We are in need of fort buff.

Our goal is to reach AotC at our own pace and enjoy our time online. Should this sound like something you want, please feel free to add one of the officers below.

We look forward to hearing from you.

hey! raid leader here! if youre interested please add us! DraketheDM#1638!!!

still looking for some new people! come join us for 8.3!!

Hope everyone is enjoying 8.3!! :slight_smile: Add me if you’d like! phoenix@11850

i’m a guy in the guild hopepally#1553

Hey guys we still need DPS. Shadow Priest in high demand.

Plenty of fun to be had!

Hey all we are still looking for some more people!

We will be starting with Normal Ny’alotha Wednesday at 6 p.m. Pacific time! Come join the fun. Willing to help gear!

Join Zombie Fertility to support your local undead with ED. They need love too! Yes we’re Ally, but we still care!

Still need heals and dps!! Send us a message!

Pheonixx#11850

Still need DPS and a healer. We are raiding at 6 p.m. Wednesday and Monday this week! Come join us for raid.

Any Disc Priests out there??? Could really use one of those! Holy Pally works too! :slight_smile:

I’m a returning player. So I will need time to gear up I level 420 so far. What are you in need of… warlock hunter or mage?

What dps’ classes are you looking for?

Right now we are looking for ranged dps. We’re missing fort buff which we would like to have. We can make room for any DPS though.

I could be the perfect bench warmer if you need

We accept bench warmers and people who just wanna hang out.
Right now we have 1 dps slot open for a warrior. Need for buff and rally.

Still looking for a Warrior DPS pleaase Apply we would love to meet you!

bumping!!!