[A] Enrage Timer 3/8M; 8/8h EP LF ONE GOOD MAGE

Hello!

Enrage Timer has been raiding continuously since its founding during Firelands! We have obtained CE off and on for years. During Legion we attained NH and Antorus CE.

Our raids are Tues/Thurs 7-10 PST and we’re recruiting one or more mages! Always willing to look at exceptional applicants however :slight_smile:

Please battletag me with inquiries: Defarge#1628

something something

Still looking for locks, fmages, eles, spriest, boomies and 1 svhunter for memes

Hey guys, bump.

Hello WoW friends,

Please allow me to briefly share my experience as a guild member. I joined Enrage Timer at the culmination of WoD and I must say, my experience in this guild has been second-to-none. This is the type of guild that keeps you subbed despite not being particularly thrilled with an expansion because you just can’t live without the guild’s culture and social interaction. Although it is true we are rebuilding, we indeed have a strong, committed core, determined to achieve Cutting Edge once again.

I encourage anyone reading who desires to raid mythic content with a diverse, tight-knit group of fun-loving folks to contact our awesome and friendly GM Defarge about joining our family. I humbly believe you won’t be disappointed. Even if your mythic experience is limited, insofar as you are committed to learning and improving your play, you will be a great fit.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in /g!

2 Likes

Bump for Stereo, he is the best kind of duck <3

1 Like

i cried a little

Bump. <3 Stereo

Still looking for 2 more ranged for the core group! Preferably mages / locks!!

I know a void mage… That might be interested

Friday bump. Come join us!

which mage is interested?

Just in need of a mage and maybe 1 other RDPS

ranged and any good players :slight_smile:

Bump for Frenthas!

We’re 5/8 now and looking for another solid healer, pref pally/monk.
:blush:

Looking for more ducks.

You guys still looking for the same DPS or you all full now?