[A] EleSham/BalDruid/etc LF Raid Guild

Hi all, I’m looking for a chill/semi-hardcore raiding guild. I’m currently maining Ele/Rsham and was 9/10H and 1/10M for SoD after 1st/second week but stopped playing. I play healer OS on all classes I play/have played (Rsham, Rdruid, MW monk, Disc priest) I started on my Bal Druid when SoD came out and just came back ~ a month ago. I have an UH/Blood DK and a MW/WW monk I alt as well, though I could be talked into playing Boomy again.

I’m looking to find a guild/home and would prefer to stay on my Ele sham, but can be talked into maining any of the others I’ve listed that I play. I also have a lock/spriest that I had alted for a bit before I stopped playing for a while. Hoping to find a guild that raids and would like to full clear Heroic and do mythic Sepulcher without necessarily pushing it hardcore as this xpac has been rough for finding a solid guild or non-toxic peeps. Feel free to shoot me a message, Bnet is TheMønarch#1265 !

Lastly, I do have logs but they’re mainly for Balance druid, Ele sham logs I have only from Castle Nathria, as I swapped mains to Balance druid during CN and almost all of SoD stuff was pugging after I decided to come back ~ a month ago and didn’t bother logging it.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Added you on bnet.

Order of the Silver Hand is an alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage looking for talented raiders to join our team. All events will be organized and will offer a relaxed and helpful mythic raiding progression experience. Below are key takeaways:

• Goal: AOTC + CE Push
  • Current: 2/11 Heroic, 7/11 Normal SotFO
  • Achieved AOTC + 3/10M SOD + KSM Season 1, 2
  • Raiding 6hrs/week: Tuesday/Thursday 08:30pm to 11:30pm EST.
  • Focus on a relaxed raiding atmosphere.
  • Host Optional Fun Nights to do Alt runs, WoW achievements, transmog/mount runs

Would love to chat more about you joining our mythic raiding team.

If interested we encourage you to apply here: https://forms.gle/6EkeePwDQ8yTf7MT7

If you have any questions please let me know.

• Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Hiya Thuinderstorm! [Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established Alliance guild of good friends and WoW veterans currently recruiting for both raid teams Corpse Run(Tu/W 6-9pm PST) and Twilight Fenix(Fr/Su 6-9pm PST) in preparation for the coming launch of 9.2!!

We are a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we attempt to push the content as far as we can, getting the best gear possible while still enjoying the game within our in-game community. By no means are we a CE-pushing hardcore group, however we try our hardest and look for exceptionl players looking to make meaningful friendships and pushing difficult content with. Much like all raid teams, attendance, coming prepared, knowing all the fights as well as knowing how to play our classes is always a standard for our teams. We’re looking for avid members to fill our roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones, specifically dps and healers. Resto shaman would be most desired.

Item lvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 230+ is preferred. If you need gear to get caught up, we will be more than happy to run dungeons to help you in any way possible. Groups for high mythic + keys will form regularly as well once the new season starts. (A good handful of our guild members always try to obtain keystone master). As for raiding:

Corpse Run is the weekday mythic raid team that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9pm PST/9-12pm EST. 

Twilight Fenix is our casual weekend raid team that focuses on heroic content every Friday and Sunday also 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST.

We also have a Firehawk Discord where we all come to hang out, listen to music, post fun stuff and play other games besides WoW. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you! 

So whether you're a mythic raider, mythic plus spammer, or just a casual WoW lover, we have all that you're looking for! Message me Brerellyn (Brerellin#1558 btag/Brerellyn#6794 discord) for more information about our guild, raid teams, policies, or if you just want to talk. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Hey. Saw your recruitment and thought you would be a good fit.

Team Mistakes Were Made on US-Antonidas/Uldum

We are a casual progression guild and try to do as much content together each week including Mythic+ and Raids. Searching for skilled and mature players who are looking for a fun casual atmosphere.

Raids are Tuesday & Friday @ 6-8pm PST (server time) / 9-11pm EST

Raid Progression of the Guild

Current:
Sepulcher of the First Ones - 5/11N

Past Raids:
SoD - 10/10N 10/10H
Castle Nathria - 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M
Ny’alotha - 12/12N 12/12H 4/12M
EP - 3/8M 8/8H
BoD - 3/9M 9/9H
CoS - 2/2H
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H

If you are interested in joining or want to find out more information, feel free to contact one of those listed below
GM - Discord: Jeffray55#9876
Me - Bnet: Adam2675#1155 Discord: Bitverse#9059

Hey Thünderstorm!

Sent you a request on Battle.Net, would love to chat about some opportunities for you in The Mithril Fist!

Greetings Thunderstorm!

Check us out here:

WARCRAFT is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

Guild established in March of 2015 and has achieved every AOTC since Highmaul.

Highest need: Tank, DPS (mage, lock), Healer with DPS OS

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hiya, we could definitely use an ele shaman if you’re looking for H/M progression. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10 CST.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808

Or apply at:
goo.gl/63g7bR