[A] Two Ranged DPS LF PvE guild

Hello,

My partner and I have returned to WoW after a string of disbanded guilds left us exhausted and prompted us to take a break.

However, like any proper addict we’re back with new characters hoping it will be better this time. Please note that means these are freshly leveled characters, while we’re very efficient with gearing, we are still in the process of catching up to the current raiding requirements

So, we’re looking for a pve guild that we can get involved with raiding and M+ in the future once we we are capable of doing so.

Ideally, we’d like to find a guild with some history that isn’t so old that it’s difficult for new members mesh well, but old enough to not disband a week after joining. Also, as older adults with terrible senses of dry humor, a similar group of people would suit us well.

Now for some basic info:

Shadow Priest or Boomkin (Me)
Ele Shaman (My Partner)
Weekdays after 6pm until Midnight EST
Will transfer

If this post seems familiar, it is because I had originally posted with different classes. So, if you believe your guild might be a good home for us, please post below and let me know how to best contact you.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey Wutu,

If you would be willing to stay horde, please check us out! Our guild is new in name, but the core has been around for many tiers. We chose to create a new guild after our former GM took an indefinite hiatus but did not want to relinquish control of the guild.

<Resîlîence> is a new guild created by a group of longstanding friends who have been raiding together for years. We’ve formed from the ashes of an AOTC / some mythic guild, and we are looking to push deeper into mythic progression going forward. The guild we come from was AOTC for all of BFA and in 9.0 as well, with a solid handful of mythic kills throughout.

While we get things up and running, we will maintain the raid times of our old guild, being Thursday/Friday 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

This will continue until the raid week of July 20th at which point we will switch to raiding ​Tuesday/Thursday, 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

We plan on achieving AOTC quickly and then moving into mythic progress, at which point we will spin up our (optional) Saturday night alt raids and keys. It is also worth mentioning that many of our members also enjoy pushing fairly-high keys and routinely achieve KSM. Going into 9.1 we are in need of 5+ raiders. Though we do have some specific needs which will be listed below, we’re also wide open to anyone who would wish to apply.

Just a little information on the group itself - We’re a long-standing group of friends from a wide breadth of backgrounds including military, students, parents, 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. The guild has an average age of 25-35. We’ve decided to form this new guild in order to better serve our goals of mythic progress. Realistically we’re shooting for 5/10. We’d love CE, but I don’t want to over promise to any potential recruits! Though we are progression minded and we take the game seriously, we all agree that the most important aspect is having fun in a safe place with our friends. We have a wide range of folks from many different ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender-identities, etc and we ask that any new member be respectful of that. We employ a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to hate-speech.

Our current needs are as follows:

• RDPS
    ​* Boomie
    ​* Mage
    ​* Shadow Priest
  • MDPS
    ​* Warrior
    ​* Monk

​* We aren’t necessarily looking for a dedicated healer, as we already have 4, though a DPS who can switch if necessary would be fantastic.

*Again, any other DPS that wishes to apply should feel free.

*We are all set on tanks.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping us- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - OS healers * medium priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey there so we have been around since legion bunch of middle aged adults mid 30’s we are a heroic / mythic guild we raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde side we would love a shadow priest and elemental shaman for our roster I can be reached at Sig#9905 on discord or Battle.net at Sig#11142

Hey there, I read your post and you two sound like we might be what you two are looking for. The guild has been active since TBC and though we’re tight knit we always welcome new faces to the guild. We’re currently only in need of another healer but we could probably bring in another dps as well, if you like what you see below then fill out an app linked on our guild site and we can get in touch!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST - as of writing this we were 10/10H and 6/10M with a few attempts on Council before we called for the tier due to raider burn outs.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

If your priest is shadow, we could make use of two solid ranged dps.

Guild formed in 2009, I have been GM and RL the entire time. Raids Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9pm-11pm EST. Find any guild member in game for more information.

‹Quixotic› @ Korgath (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Hi Wutu,

I’m not sure what you’re looking for in terms of heroic or mythic but we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for 9.1
Current Progression : CN: 7/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Ranged DPS, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hello Wutu Updog is a new guild started at the start of shadowlands and feel like it would be an amazing fit for you and your partner as we are all fairly experienced but are not super try hard the only issue I see is that we are horde on area 52. Raid times are Mon and Wed 9:30pm-12am est. and best way to reach me would be discord Quakian#5964

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild established on 11-28-2004 that has been a major part of the Argent Dawn community since the early days of World of Warcraft.

After 17 years of Alliance, we have decided that in the best interest of the guild to move over to the Horde faction as that is where the majority of the player base currently resides.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 7PM Eastern to 11PM Eastern

Current Needs

Ranged DPS of any kind.

If you are an exceptional DPS player and you aren’t listed above, feel free to come speak with one of the officers, room can be found (or made).

If you consider yourself an exceptional player and don’t see your class listed, feel free to apply anyway.

We’ve most recently cleared 9/10 Mythic Castle Nathria whilst rebuilding our roster after a 2-year hiatus from raiding.

Contacts

Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag - Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag - Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag - Bevee#1903

Updated the post a bit, willing to be any faction and we’d both be ranged dps.

Hey Wutu,

S E V E N is looking to add more to its roster after moving servers to escape a dying server. We have been a guild since 2006 so disbanding isn’t in our nature.

Looking for a few more and we should be back to mythic raiding in no time.

Can find more info here

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Dropping our spam in as well in case you want to talk to us a bit too =)

Heya Wutu,

My raid/guild is always looking for a few good ranged DPS. Our roster is pretty strong so you gearing yourselves up for now is fine. There’s a nice window of the next week or two where m+ climbing will work well for us cuz we do heroic for a few months and then onto easier mythics historically.

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: Buzz
Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Latest Mythic Season Progression: 5/10M CN

Buzz is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hey there, if you are still looking… We raid Wed/Thur 8-1030pm EST. Older group of players looking for a couple more friends to join mostly Heroic raiding. My btag is Toth#1389 if you are interested we can chat :slight_smile:

Hey bud raids are Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8pm to 11pm est we do Mythic plus for KSM and do RBG’s great group of Friends reach me at Sig#9905 on disc or Sig#11142 on Battle.net

Let’s chat soon I’d really be excited to have a chat!

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 5/10N SOD and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

For reference we accompanied 10/10H CN and 2/10M CN

Currently class needs

Elemental shaman

Mage

Warlock

Hunter (Not survival lol)

Shadow

Balance

If you are ranged I want you !!

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Guess what everyone 9.1 is coming soon !!! For anyone interested please reach out as everyone will be given a fair chance to prove themselves come the Mythic roster.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hello Wutu!

I know you said you didn’t want a super old guild…but I think you should give Arm of Hades a chance because we have many adults here with a terrible sense of dry humor and we love having new people join us!

Or maybe you would like to hang out with a bunch of 30-40 year olds? Not sure, but here’s the copy and paste! Enjoy :slight_smile:

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it. We are currently 5/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Hey Wutu,

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for some strong DPS for 9.1 push into mythic. We were 6/10M in CN and 10/12M in NYA. We’re aiming for at least 8/10M this tier, but never opposed to going further. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

I understand you’re returning players and not geared for content yet, but we’re willing to invest in promising players. If you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you further. You can reach me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282)

Cheers!

[A] Nerve-EmeraldDream 2 night raid team Tuesday/Thursday 8pm to midnight Currently 10/10N 5/10H SoD . We ended Castle Nathria 10/10 mythic CE claiming first for alliance and 4th overall on our server and want to maintain that same pace for this tier. We have multiple teams running to progress further into the tier.

To be completely transparent we are replacing DPS that can no longer raid our times and we are looking for a Warlock, DK, WW, Boomie, Ele we currently have a few open slots to fill for our Mythic prog team. If you are looking to push content on a 2 night schedule with optional Weekend raids between both teams contact me via discord or Bnet

Discord : atlien#1442 !!Caps sensitive everything is lower case!!

Bnet : JCZ#1194

Hi there!
Ibyish Clan might just be the guild you’re looking for! We’re a long-standing casual guild on the Garona/Icecrown/Malygos server, and we’re currently looking for a few more reliable ranged dps to fill out our roster for 9.1. We’re pretty laid back, and like to have fun (but also like to get things done in-game). We raid Wed/Sun from 8:30-10:30 EST, and do mythic+ on our off nights. We aim for AOTC each tier.

If this sounds like the guild for you, I’d love to chat! My bnet is Riv#1381, or, if you prefer, discord is Shumai#2078. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!