[A - Earthfury ] <Favored> New re-roll! Future Raiding. 100+ Members. Leveling, Dungeons, Quests

Favored has set out on its journey and is excited to share the adventurer’s road with you! Join us as we progress through the world of Azeroth towards the Molten Core and beyond!

Favored was formed with the primary goal to create a friendly, helpful community where both new and veteran players alike can experience everything the game has to offer. We have a strong core of community and class leaders who are passionate about our guild and its goals.

This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in getting into a fresh guild and experience the game with others. We surpassed the 100 guild member mark recently and are still recruiting strong. The average level is around 22 and we have around 20-30 players online during peak hours. There is already a strong presence on Discord for dungeon runs and socializing.

Future Raiding Mentality
Our officers have drafted an ethos for raiding that does not encompass any of the current categories for describing a raiding guild’s expectations of its members. We vow to never mistreat our guild members by yelling, belittling, or demeaning them in any way. However, we ask that you gain the basic knowledge required to help the guild progress through end game content. Our class leaders are committed to helping those who are receptive to constructive criticism and put in the minimal effort required to grow their skills.

Basic Guild Rules/Principles

• We like people who like to help other people.
  • We like people who are not rude.
  • We don’t appreciate vulgar jokes.
  • No racism, sexism, or anything even remotely close to those are tolerated.

Whisper Alonzo, Domingos, Iguro, Whatsittoyah for a quick chat! Feel free to reply in this thread, too.

3 Likes

Still looking for new companions!

Updated title/post. Little bit more focused description!

Still recruiting strong! :slight_smile:

Hey there, first time playing wow and in classic. Looking for a fun guild. Tried messaging you guys to no avail

Hit me up in game! Sorry about that :slight_smile:

Updated post a little bit. Welcoming new and old adventurers alike! :slight_smile:

What would be the average level? Also is their any deficiencies in classes. Looking at possible druid, warlock or rogue.

Discord: Susipria#9157

I will check this also

1 Like

Same kinda questions as above. Deff interested.

Hey, guys. Thanks for the interest.

Average level is around 20; we just started the guild this past week. Also, helping folks level up if they are behind the curve is a non-issue.

I wouldn’t worry too much about class. However, I did analyze our class numbers and we seem to be light on rogues, hunters, and priests. That said there is not an overwhelming number of any particular class type right now.

Hope to chat further with you guys!

1 Like

Hey,
I’m a member and have been for about 20 levels now (30 as of now), and Alonzo and the rest of the guild have been super warm and friendly. It feels like this guild is building a strong foundation of consistent players in an inviting atmosphere.

I’m looking forward to raiding with this guild in the (hopefully near) future. But, even until then I know Im going to enjoy leveling with them along the way.

Hey,
I’ve been looking for a guild to join and this looks super awesome!!.
I’m a lvl 27 undead rogue, I’m new to Classic but not retail

Hey, Flynnskee. Thanks for the interest! Unfortunately, we are an Alliance guild. Were you planning on rerolling?

Updated title and description.

Hey everybody, Favored is still recruiting and going strong. We are still looking for more people to level and have a fun time with. Our average level is still around the mid 20’s.
If you have any questions we would be happy to answer!

Updated post a bit.

Still recruiting! Average level is around 20.

Updated post with new info.

I have been looking for a social and casual group on EF

Hey, Wizzardy. I’ll ping you in game!