[A] Druid LF Raid Team/PvP Team (TBC)

As stated in the title,
I am looking for a raid team that also does PvP or a PvP team that also raids. I honestly don’t really care the priority. I can make all raid times/schedules, I am extremely active, and attendance is never an issue. Its kind of relevant but I have been a top raider/PvPer on the side for almost all of WoW’s retail history. Reaching top 10 region tank multiple times, CE with almost every Tier to date (I absolutely hate shadowlands, so no CE there).

I will be maxing out and maintain my druid for Raid/PvP. I don’t mind healing, but my heart is in Feral. I would love to tank but I’m ok healing or dpsing for the team. I am extremely active and have no problem running multiple content outside of raid (Dungeons, arenas, and BGs).

I am looking for people with the same mind set. Joining a responsible and mature group is a must for me. I am retired military with a family IRL and use WoW as me time. Thank you for your consideration and checking out my post. I look forward to speaking with you.

Bnet - Dead#13789
Discord - DeadWreckening#3934

IDK why its not showing my toon’s lvl updated but im almost 70 with over half my PreBiS already for tanking. Still Looking

Im 70 with 90% of my PreBiS including Earthwarden. LF a solid raid spot to tank. If I need to reroll to another role like DPS, I am willing to do that too.

Found a home, thank you for all of you reaching out!