[A] Druid LF Guild Whitemane / Herod / Stalagg

Druid main / Priest Alt LF guild & friends to get the full classic experience!

I currently have my name reserved on 3 servers; Whitemane, Herod & Stalagg.
I will be pretty active with a flexible work schedule. I plan on destroying all horde I come across & completing raid content!

Please share some info about your guild! I’ll be a great asset to your guilds efforts!

2 Likes

Hey man! We’d live to bring you into the guild. Here’s some info in the post below, hit me up if interested!

Hey, would love to chat more. Add me on Discord if you’re interested: Cogburnzz#6063

Hey! Unity on Whitemane is building a group of players with a balanced focus on social community, raid progression, and planning some PVP. Looking for mature players who respect each other and work hard for the guild in the time they have for the game. Take a look and check us out!

1 Like

Hey, good luck on the hunt! is a guild of fun and competitive members looking to flesh our out raid for the classic launch. Check out our blurb then reach out

Hey i thnk We could fit your needs

Feel free to check us out and lemme know if you have any questions.

Good luck to you!

Dragonslayer Covenant
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stalagg
Server Type: PVP
Guild Type: Progression Raiding

We’re a friendly group of people eager to experience the classic vanilla experience together. We’re rolling on Stalagg to avoid streamers, and the massive over population of Herod. This should result a more true vanilla experience, especially if you’re with a group of friendly, and helpful people. We may be small, but we’ll grow!

If your not fully commited to those servers checknus out, youd fit in with the ENCORE and we dont have a whole lot of droods! Come hang in discord with us.

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Leveling :crossed_swords:
We are making 5 man leveling groups to boost the leveling process. We will assign a group based on your availability to play so a group can be on the same schedule.

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Hey man. Running a guild on herod alliance side. MWF 8 to 11pm cst raid times. Got about 90 or so of us in the discord rn. Hit me up on discord if that works for u and we can talk further. Magedaddy#4559

Not sure if what times you’re looking for but check us out

Leave this here for you. See if you’re interested.

Hey I would be happy to give you a shot. Weve got 34 guys so far and will be a solid guild. Also we are looking for a druid to tank early dungeons when wow first drops. Add me on discord to talk further, Dmoney#5744

Hello there Deathknight, our Guild is on the Herod Server, we are ALLIANCE and plan on raiding Tuesday / Wednesday evenings 7:30pm to 11pm EST. We are founded by a large group of real-life friends and have been joined by some great new people with a desire to build a unique and motivated guild. Please check us out at:

You may be interested in our guild. We are in need of more priest. And we plan to clear all PVE content, Battlegrounds and WPVP. If your interested. Here our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:
The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

What We Do:
Aside from progression raiding and pushing endgame content, we will actively be engaging in:
• World PvP: One of the main reasons we all love Classic WoW is Open World PvP. We want to be known as that guild on Herod that no one can beat. Let’s finally fix that Horde-dominated nonsense that’s taking place on live servers right now.
• Battlegrounds: We plan to have a few battleground teams that play both for fun and competitively. There will be a lot of e-sports events on Classic launch and we are aiming for Rank 1.

Raid Times:
Saturday&Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST
We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: Medium
Warrior Tank: Closed 
Rogue: High
Mage: High
Priest: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Hunter: Low
Druid: Low
Paladin: Medium

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @