[A] Druid LF Guild! Whitemane / Herod / Stalagg

Druid main / Priest Alt LF guild & friends to get the full classic experience!

I currently have my name reserved on 3 servers; Whitemane, Herod & Stalagg.
I will be pretty active with a flexible work schedule. I plan on destroying all horde I come across & completing raid content!

Please share some info about your guild! I’ll be a great asset to your guilds efforts!

Well if you don’t end up sticking to alliance let me know. If you do, goodluck.

Hey dude if your still looking for a guild check us out.

[A][Whitemane][Pvp]<<Five Inches Unbuffed>> is looking for Relaxed/Social/Raiders.
Intro: Five Inches Unbuffed is a “Relaxed/Social/Raiding Guild”. Our core guild is made up of real life friends who have been gaming together for many years. Our goal is to create a chill hang out spot you can come to play WoW and actually progress.
Expectations: We are searching for like-minded individuals who want to play Classic for what it really is. Everyone will be required to join the Discord, but you do not have to sit in voice 24/7. Any form of drama will be considered a joke and not acknowledged.
Raid Times: We are still undecided on exact days, but we will most likely be running Tuesday/Thursday around 6-630pm PDT. Loot: We will be running master loot and rolling on each piece of gear. Main spec rolls only.
Pvp: As our bread and butter, we plan to do a lot of world pvp (Ganking, Helping others and any other world events like raiding cities). BGs will also be a main focus once they are released.
Contact: If you’re interested in joining our glorious guild shoot me a message on discord at Jer#2937 or join discord.gg/DGwEkCQ and PM Jer.

I saw you’re looking for a guild. I’ll leave this here in case this is a good fit for you. <ETS> [A] [Stalagg][PVP] TU-Fri 8:30-11:30 P.M EST GUILD IS RECRUITING!