[A] <Dread> [PVE/Social] is recruiting!

Who we are
<Dread> is a social/leveling guild that hopes to do some casual raiding and pvp sometime in early 2020. Although we’re not an rp guild, we do have members who roleplay and roleplay is encouraged. Overall, we’re a friendly pack of veteran players, who love to play, socialize, and help our guildies climb the long, long ladder to 60 and endgame content. To achieve this goal we put value on the player above all else, which means respecting eachother, helping eachother, and uplifting eachother both in-game and in real life. Or to put it simply, we’re a rowdy bunch of drinkers and trash talkers who also happen to believe in kindness and good vibes.

Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for friendly, chill people, 21+, who are LBGTQ-allied and can check their drama at the door. We’re happy to accept working adults who may not be able to log on every night, or those in timezones that make playing at peak hours difficult. All levels of player experience are welcome and we are willing to teach/work with members who have not yet experienced Vanilla or Classic content.

How we’re structured
The guild is structured like most guilds, with ranks! What a silly question. But if you’re curious, these are them:

Nihilist - The GM. Feed with caution.

Pugalist - Head disciplinarian, but it’s okay because he’s Irish. Officer.

Cunnilinguist - Guild social director, raid lead, and punk rocker. Officer.

Pessimist - The rowdy rabble of angry miscreants who happen to be established guild members. Have the power to invite and lament on the inevitability of wiping repeatedly on Ragnaros.

Cynic - Still newbies, but newbies who have grown on us, hopefully not literally. Have the power to hang out, chit-chat, and sarcastically respond to everything with a skull emoji.

Skeptic - Brand new baby guildy. Have the power to be decent and chill for a few weeks before swearing the blood oath over the burning picture of a saint.

Q&A
Why should I join your guild?
We have a cove of lesbians.

How active of a guild are you?
We’re small and growing. Honest answer: it depends on the night.

That sounds like you’re dodging.
That’s not a question!

Come on…
As of December 5, 2019, 5-7 people online at peak. But we’re growing!

How big do you expect to grow?
No cap. But we’ll likely avoid getting HUGE.

Do you have regular events?
We try to run dungeons for guildies Wednesdays. But things are in the hopper.

So that’s a no…
Listen, we literally just formed. Give us time?

Do you have a Discord?
Yes!

But I don’t like getting into voice chat…
You don’t have to. We mainly use discord as a guild chat. As the kids say, we have some dank memes (did I say that right?).

Do you plan to raid?
Yea, but casually.

When?
As soon as all of us stop rerolling.

What about PvP?
What about it?

Do you?
Also on the list. There are most definitely alcohol-fueled world pvp nights in this guild’s future.

What if I don’t drink?
I won’t judge you.

Do you talk politics?
There’s a discord channel for that.

Do you allow nsfw content?

Do you allow bad poetry?

What’s your opinion of the Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act?
It was too punitive. Tariffs raised duties to the point that countries couldn’t sell goods in the United States. This prompted retaliatory tariffs, making imports costly for everyone and leading to bank failures in those countries that enacted such tariffs. Some two dozen countries enacted high tariffs within two years of the passage of the Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act, which led to a 65 percent decrease in international trade between 1929 and 1934.

Jesus, I was kidding.
It’s fine. I copied that from Encyclopedia Britannica.

Okay, last question…what if I have more questions?
Contact one of our officers in-game or catch me in discord: Vasp#4440.

4 Likes

I’m only here to give this a bump :>

I’m always bumping into stuff

Come join Dread, we have tacos.

We’re actually talking about tacos on Discord as I type this… this might/should be a theme…

It was a very tasty conversation to be sure.

Yeoooo bumping for a good time - getting a good clip of players each night, looking to expand. Lots of dungeons and questing to be had. I will tank your dungeon.

Join us for dungeons and raids, stay for tacos and pics of cute doggos.

Come join us for girls, gays, and guitars in our super active discord. <3 We want YOU.

Rewrote the ad! Check it out.

We have a cove of lesbians

Bump it like a Polaroid picture.