[A] <Dragonglass> is looking for a RL and more friendly players

Hi there,

Dragonglass is a friendly and casual guild on Stormrage, now recruiting for BFA and Shadowlands. We’re a group of mostly longtime players, many of whom have played together in various guilds over the years. We enjoy m+/PVP/current raiding. Most of us are active on US EST evenings and weekends due to jobs and families, etc.

• We are actively looking for dedicated PvP players for 2V2, 3V3, rated and epic battlegrounds and all around fun.

*Recruiting for a Raid Leader for a second team, days and times to be determined. AOTC guild.

• Please note the weekend raid team is full at this time, however, there are plans to possibly start a 2nd raid team if we get the numbers (see above). Please feel free to join the guild as a standby for those who can’t make it due to real life issues as well. Weekend raid times are 8p- 10:30p - EST (Server time) Saturday and Sunday. We have 12/12 H NYA and are a heroic AOTC guild for the most part.

• We are looking for all roles but especially tanks for m+. We have a dedicated team and are looking to create more teams, and there is also casual m+ going on evenings and weekends

• Social players and those levelling toons are also welcome as we have a number working up alts and mains.

We have an active discord, and usually hang out there in the evenings and on weekends. We’re happy to help people, we have players with many years of experience in different roles. This is an adult guild 18 + but we don’t allow discriminatory or derogatory language.

If you want a place to land and connect with great people in preparation for Shadowlands, contact us below for more info and discord invite:

Kevell (GM/PVP Lead) : BTag - Slverwynd#1332

Kizzlewix (Co-GM/Raid Lead) : BTag - TheKizzlewix#1459

Leiazreal (Co-GM) : BTag - AdoraRayne#1480

Popimanabuns (Officer/Raid Assist) - Btag Popi#1892

Enjoy your day!

1 Like

I like donuts

1 Like

I lika lika do it the cha cha…lol

I like dos equis

Did your guild go on hiatus? Join Dragonglass, where we’re still playing.

Added a few of you on Battle.net. Currently a 467 resto sham that could do enh or ele if needed. Love M+ and looking for a guild to progress with. I’ve been away from raiding since Nighthold where I did mythic progression as a boomkin. Looking to help progress through Heroic and into mythic!

THREE AMIGOS is my favorite movie

@Whosuretron Please add me and I’m happy to talk to you about Dragonglass :slight_smile:

Nyssa#11632

“The Four Horsemen” - Metallica, is a great song

Maybe, but have you ever heard Luther Allison “Love Me Papa”? THAT is a great song.

Would like to talk to you about possibly joining.

Hi Celrez, Thanks for reaching out. It is an exciting time to join Dragonglass as we are growing and having a lot of fun. Feel free to btag any or all of the people above to discuss further. We have many activities gearing up from our dedicated progression raid, to higher M+ keys, to legacy content and PvP. We look forward to hearing from you.

I’d be interesting in speaking with you as well. I’ll look for you in game and btag the people above in the meantime.

Yokatsu I got your btag and message me when you’re off work.

Its good to be growing :slight_smile:

Raiding woohoo!!!

Come get the last AOTC before Shadowlands

We’re still recruiting! Need all roles for m+. Add me at Nyssa#11632

We’re 11/12 H Ny’alotha. Come get the last AOTC before Shadowlands release & find a great WoW community to conquer Shadowlands!

Looking for a group to grow with into Shadowlands? Dragonglass is an excellent choice