[A] dps looking for raiding guild for TBC

Hello all. I’m looking for a guild to raid with in TBC. I’m planning to roll my main as a ele/enh shaman/boomkin/dps warr/hunter. Looking for a guild that is casual but still has progression in mind. My times are pretty open for raid times. Having alt runs would be an awesome bonus too.
bnet is Sybald#1178

Hey all, we’re Totally Sus, a new guild of folks who work nights or otherwise can’t raid during the standard evening time frame, but we still want to enjoy raiding in TBC classic, so we’re looking for more kindred spirits.

Exact times and days are being discussed, but will start no earlier than 9am EST, and will end no later than 2pm EST.

We want to make a solid group that can clear content at a reasonable rate, but with a more casual mindset, jokes, laughs, misdirecting our that one healer, have at it, but we flip the serious switch when the pull timer starts.

We are discussing DKP for loot distribution.

We currently have both our main tank slots filled, but we still need a feral Dps who is also willing to seeing into bear form when needed.

Otherwise, we are open to all DPS and healer spots, special mention to anyone who is willing to swing tank for the 10 man’s while maintaining for their 25 man DPS role.

If you are interested, reply here or message thearis, tyrious, andorius, or crtneyspears in-game.