[A] 217 DK (unholy/frost) LF AotC/Mythic guild

217 iLvl, 10/10H CN xp looking for raiding guild in 9.1 and beyond. Can play unholy or frost. Looking for AotC focused guild, but also one that might do a bit of mythic if time allows.

Available during week from 9:00 PM EDT until 1:00 AM EDT. Feel free to add btag (Reece#11312) or discord (Reece#7927) if your guild is actively recruiting. Thanks and best of luck.

.:Nostalgic:. on area 52 horde is a tight knit AotC focused guild of mature players who value that RL comes first. We are LF players that want to be part of the group, enjoy raiding and clear content, but don’t want a crazy schedule. Our raid days are Wed/Thur 8:30pm-11:30pm server/EST and currently are 10/10H 1/10M .Check us out on wowprogress and add Rah#1152 if you have any questions.

Not sure if times work for you, but check us out

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

6/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Might be a tad early? feel free to check it out. All we ask is patience as we grow! Currently between 7-10 members based on attendance but awesome people.

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hey Reece!

I sent you a btag request - I’d love to chat with you and we have need of another DK!

Talk soon!

Hello Rëece!

Stardust is….

• Alliance
  • In need of a unholy/frost DK
  • (Bonus) On Stormrage, so no transfer costs!

Would you be looking to join after 9.1? Or as soon as you find a good fit, even if it’s before 9.1?

Stardust is currently 3/10M. We fall in between the AOTC and CE buckets. We try to get through heroic content as soon as possible before working through as much of the mythic content as we can. Although we have had success in reaching CE in the past, we can’t guarantee it and therefore won’t over promise. This takes the pressure off, limits burn out, and makes the guild more sustainable. After all, we are not sprinters. We are distance runners. We need to balance our WoW passions with real life responsibilities such jobs, kids, school, etc.

Is there any wiggle room in your schedule? We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p EST.

If you think that we might be a good fit for you, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hi Reece! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

bumping for more replies…thanks!

1 Like

bumpity bump

Hey Reece, i’d love to chat with you! Add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Hay let’s talk I’d love to have a conversation with you you sound like the perfect fit

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

bumping up…still looking

Hi Reece!

My guild, Disorientated, could be a good fit for you. Our raid times are Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST, which is a little earlier than your listed time. We’re AOTC focused but might try a couple mythic bosses before 9.1.

Check out the post I linked and get in touch if you want to talk more!

Alpha is an Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage-US looking for dedicated members to fill out our raiding team to progress through Castle Nathria. We’re looking to recruit any exceptional players (especially Healers) for progression raiding.

If you are interested please contact me in game: Sylv#1803 / Sylvesa

friendly bump time

I added you on Bnet. Hopefully our schedules line up so we can talk.

Hey Rëece! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. We are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open. You also do not have join our guild to play with us. If you want to feel us out as a community first, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 6/10M, 10/10H
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST

Feel free to add me battletag Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

Updated and bumping