[A] DK / Havoc DH / Mage LF Flexible Raiding Guild for SL

Hi there, a Singaporean returning to WoW after a 10 year hiatus in prep for shadowlands.

Currently have a ilvl 463 Blood DK, 450 Havoc DH and 450 Frost Mage that I’ve been doing M+ with.

Used to raid regularly with The Dark Company and Oracle during TBC as a Rogue up til Illidari Council. Quit right after WOTLK as my previous account got hacked and had different priorities.

Looking for a flexible Raiding guild that enjoys having heroic / mythic raid progression preferably OCE or Singapore based that enjoys a good laugh. Flexible as I am working shifts and unfortunately cannot commit to a regular Raiding schedule. I enjoy studying fight mechanics to ensure we have an efficient and enjoyable Raiding experience.

My main DK is currently in my friends guild and is pretty saturated with hardcore raiders, hence looking for an alternative.

Hi there. Empyrean is a heroic raid guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. We’re fairly relaxed and understand that real life some times gets in the way of WoW. We’re on the lookout for DPS, especially another mage.

Check out our post or contact me for a chat if you’re interested Wyn#1846