[A] DK and friends LF guild

Hello, myself and a couple of friends are looking for a decent guild on a “non-dead” server. We like to run a lot of m+ and will look to clear the raid weekly. We are mainly just looking for a good group of people that we can group with for higher end content. Add me on bnet Joyner#11392 to chat, thanks!

1 Like

Hi Beardy! My guild, Ethereal, is looking for more to add to our Heroic roster for raiding! I also just sent you a request on bnet; hope to talk to you soon. :slight_smile:

We are actively recruiting all roles!

About Us: Ethereal is a guild of adults on the Alliance side who have been raiding together for more than a few expansions. Originally from Vek’nilash, Ethereal has been around since 2006. We are a laid-back Heroic raiding guild that focuses on achieving AOTC well before the end of each tier!

Our goal is to down those Internet dragons and do it together and in style, while still being adults with real-life schedules. We enjoy simming, looking over logs, talking with each other to better ourselves, and long walks on the beach. :heart_decoration:

Server Info: Whisperwind is a CST server.

Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9PM - 12AM CST.

Other Activities: We usually have M+, hardmode Mechagon, Island Expeditions, or PvP going on our offnights - especially Wednesdays and during the weekend. We schedule these things in our Discord. We also play WC3 and JackBox games, CAH, and Golf With Your Friends!

Recruiting Wishlist

• 410 ilevel ideally (but if you’re not there yet, we’ll help you gear up!)
  • Melee players: Warrior or Demon Hunter
  • Any Healer or Ranged DPS (or if you’re melee and can hit things from a distance somehow, I’d be intrigued)
  • Anyone interested in Heroic progression and offnight fun

CONTACT INFO
Chunlu, GM: Lunula#1687
Ghostfox, Officer: Zeta#1225
Copelin, Officer: Copelin#1871

Hello, OwO here and hoping to entice you with joining a small but growing guild called Promenade!

We’re a guild form up on a group of friends hoping to traverse and play the game in a fun and enjoyable setting, as well as have others join us in our quest! We’re all very knowledgeable players of the game, all sporting experience from 6/8 heroic EP (Past raids such as Uldir(8/8 Norm/Hero), BoD(8/8 norm/heroic), and CoC(2/2Norm/hero) and hoping to form a team that we can progression and teach the raid to!

We do other things as well, like mythic+ and running small events (Such as naked raid, transmog runs, and a few others to come!). As well as play games outside of BFA, such as classic or steam game called Golf with your friends and Cards Against Humanity!

If you feel like you’d love to give us a chance, to come and take this walk with us into a hopefully progressive future, then please don’t hesitate to reach other and message me in-game ( Ôwõ is my in-game name!) or even add me at my battletag OwO#12828

Thank you so much for reading, I hope to see you during our adventure

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (5/8M 8/8H EP)
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

Evening, Beardy!

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello, we main focus raiding and the raid team is not casual. However, raiding is not required in order to join the guild. If raiding is your poison, we can trial you for a week. lol We do like to have fun but we also like to kill bosses. We are a Normal/Heroic guild with hopes of some mythic, though we will not become a hardcore CE guild. We have people of different interests in the guild from casual RP to casual PvP.

Guilds:
[A] Searing Shadows-Kirin Tor (not casual)
[H] Ghosts of Searing Shadows-Steamwheedle Cartel (casual)
[A] Eternal Shadows-Atiesh (Classic)

We also have a community to keep all three guilds connected, plus discord.
If interested please add Oriel#1933

Though our server and merged servers are pretty dead lol

Hello Beardy, if you guys are willing to transfer to horde we are a casual progression guild that is looking for a couple dps and an offhealer for Mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If we sound like a guild you might be interested in hit me up to talk more; info/spam below:

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

In need of a Mage, Elemental Shaman and a Warrior or DH Tank.

Who We Are
is a semi-hardcore, late night, weekend raiding guild that aims for mythic progression every tier. We try to perform to the best of our ability. Not only do we raid, but we also do m+ daily! There’s always someone down to do some keys and push them.

What We’re Looking For

• Dps(mage, balance druid preferred but all exceptional dps welcome) and tank
  • 18+
  • Willingness to take constructive criticism and work together
  • Raid leader
  • Must be reliable and consistent and take/dish out jokes and playful “insults”

Raid Times
Our current raid times are 11:30pm - 2am EST on Fridays and Saturdays. We’re currently in heroic right now to get guild progression before moving on to heroic. According to raider io, we are 5/8H. Unofficially, we are 7/8H led by a few mythic experienced players.

Who To Contact
Currently, you can contact myself(Dbah), Demonempress, or Yoshì in-game, or you can contact me on:
Bnet: Resto#11728
Discord: Restodba#8720

I’m always available in some shape, I just won’t always reply immediately.

Hello there my BT name is Armageddon#1703 and I have sent you a friend request. I have no desire to send you a bunch of premade spam. We are a friendly adult guild with a relaxed atmosphere. The guild is a AOTC guild that likes to dip its toes in mythic. The guild is “No Fun” and we are on a very populated server called “Proudmoore”. We have several players that enjoy pushing high keys and your group might fit in very nicely here. I look forward to talking to you.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 3/8M Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438
  3. Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]