[A] <Disorientated> AOTC

That’s why you aren’t allowed to play one. Cool kids only

Classic is temporary, Shadowlands is forever.

Ret/Holy pally here returning to the game after ~3 months. I had previously joined a new “mythic” guild and when it failed I took a break. I think a nice friendly heroic guild is more my speed.

1 Like

Hey there! We could definitely be a good fit for you. Can you hop on our discord or add either Ferwin or Ryou on bnet to talk more?

Are you guys still looking for members?

I do not have much experience in raiding this tier. Due to my job I had to take a break from around December to late April, and just came back. But, I don’t think I would have to much issues getting back into the groove of things.

I main this Elemental Shaman at the moment. Only around ilvl 200 at the moment, but I have maxed out what is commonly used as the M+ legendary and am in the process of maxing the single target or “raid” legendary.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Bumping for a rogue and a holy pally!

New stuff, get in here!

Post patch day bump. Looking for another healer!

Could use a…warm body? I don’t know anymore.

I have remembered how to bump! Excellent…

Come one come all.

Weekend bump! Still looking for a healer or two

bumping so brutal doesnt send minnie after me

hey uh ya’ll lookin for a priest? i’m willing to server/faction change if need be

Great place to be!!

And the most important thing is the raids are actually fun!

uWu check

I mean - bump.

:slight_smile:

Bumping this post

Can confirm. Fun guild. Good people. Not playing atm cause of RL stuff but will be back. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a laid back fun heroic guild.

Miss you guys!!

1 Like

At this rate my 2 month old daughter will be up to speed before we find another healer…

seriously though do you need a priest?!!?!?

1 Like

whoooah did someone say priest?? ya’ll still need healers?