[a] <dhc> 4/8m 8/8h lfm

Up Up Up
donking on up, still need ranged DPS and a good resto shaman/disc priest
nudging up, still have room for more
booping up, we finally get a full guild 20man together and M AHC falls over, still looking for more to progress further!
me 4/11m now me bump

We still have core mythic raid roster spots available for anyone who's keen! We can help you gear, we can help you learn, so if you want to break into Mythic roster and be part of a team that's on the cutting edge of content on BfA, we're the perfect place to do it! Come join us and get stuck into Mythic progression now so we're prepared when the expansion drops!
A wild Bump has appeared
Up Up UP
Just out of curiosity, do you accept social members that might be interested in progression spots down the track, should there still be a need?
Hey Eldujan. Socials are always welcome. If you're interested hit up people in the guild and they should be able to inv you in
I haz a bump!
Imonar down, come help us go deeper before prepatch and then get ready for BfA :]
uP uP uP
Come join guild, is good guild.
What class/spec are you after?
I have a two Alliance characters that I raid on:-
Restoration Druid with Feral o/s (I can off tank if you are desperate, but Moonkin is a no go)
Destruction Lock with no o/s (I find affliction boring, and I don't have the patience for Demo)

Currently looking for somewhere that will look at doing Mythics, not just heroics.
2/11 Mythic kills, willing to put in the time to research my class & encounters, and have a tonne of alts for farming

2 days a week is perfect. Fri/sat is for Footy, Mon/Tue is for Overwatch.

Hit me up on Chroi#1108 to have a chat.
the smooth tones of Kinny G have been silenced, come join us as we do the vari dance
up up up
With Varimathras down we've decided to call the end of our first ever raid tier as a guild, from the very bottom to 8/11M isn't half bad! If you're just coming back to the game and looking for a home in BFA, come get in touch.
07/11/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Ruscur
With Varimathras down we've decided to call the end of our first ever raid tier as a guild, from the very bottom to 8/11M isn't half bad! If you're just coming back to the game and looking for a home in BFA, come get in touch.

this
07/11/2018 11:08 PMPosted by Ruscur

Go team DHC!
Still looking for more? I just transferred to Cael and could use a team!