[A] Destruction Warlock LF Guild

I raided at the start of the expansion with real-life friends. However, they raided way too late. My buddies are now 8/10 Mythic, [H] The Influence - Illidan.

I am looking for a guild on Alliance. I miss playing a Gnome Warlock.

Some expansion achievements.

I was 3/10 Mythic 01/27/21
I completed the achievement Glory of the Shadowlands Hero on the 2nd week of expansion, 12/04/20.
I have pugged 1800+ on 6 different toons this season (mind you 1800 is like top 90% with all the boosters)
I got the mythic + mount a while ago.

I was not raiding in 9.0.5. Please take a look at my healing logs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/18985088#difficulty=4

My destro lock does not have many logs as I pugged some heroic fights. However, I hit 1800 as destro with ease, and I would be willing to try out for your guild.

I really do not want to play affliction. Destro is decent now and will be great come next patch. I do not mind sitting, and I would also like to be a part of the next tier.

I am looking for a guild that is at least 6/10 Mythic.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to any responses.

I am looking for reasonable times to raid, pref 2 nights, anywhere between 8 pm Est to 1 am Est.

1 Like

Hi i am the recruiter for the USAE Alliance. We are a new guild with an association with the USArmy esports. we raid friday and saturday 5-10PMEST. if you are interested you can get ahold of me via discord with my tag Harvington#5669

Hi there, is 2/10M AOTC guild. We are looking for DPS/Healers as we fill out for Mythic progression along with establishing our raid team for 9.1 Heroic on release.

We raid Tues and Thurs from 9-12pm EST and Friday is an optional day for alts.

If you’re interested or have any questions please feel free to add me or the GM on discord or bnet.

Discord: k1ngw0rth#3729 (Officer)

Bnet: Nezule#1831

Discord: Meme4Life#1756 (Gm)

Bnet: Meme4Life#1218 (Gm)

Thank you, I was 2/10 like 4 months ago. I need to move forward.

Hey Dotgasms,

Could you toss me a discord invite to chat? Jet#3510

Dawn Breaker is 6/10M and we raid Tuesday and Wedneday from 9PM Server (eastern) to Midnight.

Howdy! I’m Quick one of the Officers for Illicit. We def would be interested in you joining and when you are max level and properly geared and what not could def prolly give you a shot on one of our teams! Reach out to me in game - or on Discord if need be. You can also Whisper any member of Illicit to get hitched now -

Below if the info for Team Hades which is where I think you should start when ready

Team Hades :skull: (Heroic/Casual Mythic Raiding 3/10M)

:timer_clock: RAID TIMES: Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm PT

:small_orange_diamond: This is our guild’s more relaxed, but still progressive raid team.
:small_orange_diamond: Some mythic raiding experienced is preferred
:small_orange_diamond: A history of performing well as an AOTC raider is required.
:small_orange_diamond: You should have an intermediate/advanced understanding of how to play your main class and spec in a raid environment.
:small_orange_diamond: Players will come to raid prepared having researched a progression encounter prior to raid time.
:small_orange_diamond: Players will must maintain their characters and continue to advance/gear them - “Team” mentality.

:small_orange_diamond: All healers are required to have a mythic-capable DPS spec or alt.

• This means your DPS spec or alt will be able to perform in-line with the overall team’s DPS expectations.

:small_orange_diamond: Players on this team will be expected to reasonably keep up with their daily/covenant quests to continue improving for raid.

Hades Roster Needs:

Priority Role Spec Special Note
High Melee DPS Any Tank Offspec
High Ranged DPS Any

CONTACT US

For more information or an informal interview please contact:
Ryme - Illicit GM/Recruiter (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Mook - Raid Lead for Apollo (bnet: mook#11893)
Addina - Raid Lead for Hades (bnet: yassyfresh#1204)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

The progression here is not indicative of where we see ourselves as we had to deal with alot of adversity and challenges and restructuring I am really interested in chatting and hoping to hear from you.

Hey, is a 6/10M alliance guild recruiting for 9.1. If you are interested in hearing more about us, please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Elyanaris#1914) or btag (Ellie#12864)

Hey I run a guild on alliance Stormrage. We are 9/10 M and we fit your times perfectly. 9:30pm-1am EST

struggle#8815 (discord)
illmerica#1459 (bnet)