[A] Destined Death - Recruiting for semi-hardcore HC raiding

Guild Name: Destined Death

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore HC Raiding

Raid times (subject to change): Thurs/Fri or Fri/Sat 8pm -12am est. An extra day or 2 if we feel

Recruitment Contacts: Zora#6981 (Discord)

Classes/Specs Recruiting: NEED ALL SPOTS. But specifically dedicated warrior tanks and dps, mages, warlocks, and pallys! Dedication>Everything else

Loot System: Thinking about doing an SR system with a mix of loot council

Requirements: Be knowledgeable about your class and enjoy pushing your performance (or willing to learn). Come to raid in prebis, and come with consumables + world buffs. If you don’t wish to raid then just bring chill and fun vibes, I’m sure plenty of people will be leveling alts after they hit 60 and raid log. NO HARDCORE ADDON NEEDED.

1 Like

Hey, at what times were you thinking of raiding?

It’s a bit up in the air, but I’m thinking evening raids starting at 8pm-11pm (id be be fine with going until midnight) est. Thinking either Thurs - Friday or Friday-Sat, might even need an extra day to fully clear if we need to.

We have literally every spot open atm.

1 Like

Recruitment is going along pretty decently! Got about 10 raiders but still need a lot more.
Specifically we are looking for

• Paladins
  • Warlocks
  • Mages
  • Hunters
  • An SP
  • Druid healers
  • A Boomy
  • Warriors (willing to off tank later on)
  • Tanks
1 Like

Still going pretty strong, would love get more dedicated warrior, mage, warlock, and pally players! We still need all roles though, dedication > meta

Interested

Well HC is on Bloodsail, but I’m recruiting for official HC servers which are months out. I want to play a lot of PTR though, so we will see