[A] Descendants of Lore - RECRUITING 7/9H, 8/8N, 7/8H (e/o Saturday and every Sunday 4pm-8pm CST)

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 8/8 N, 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

2 Likes

Still recruiting raiders, and players. DoL is a great guild!

Bump for changes.

I am interested if you are still looking for dps. My battle tag is Zuzzlin#11628 and I also sent you a friend request.

Bumped for updated changes

Great guild!

Bump, still looking.

I joined DoL a few months ago and I feel like I struck gold with this guild. Everyone is friendly, laid back, and just fun to play with. Best of all there’s absolutely NO DRAMA or ELITIST ATTITUDES!

We’re still looking for raiders especially tanks and a shadow priest.

Descendants of Lore is open for recruitment again. Looking for 1 raid tank, at least 1 raid healer, and talented dps.