[A] Descendants of Lore-LF Long Term Veteran Players (16+Years) Weekend Raids

[A] Descendants of Lore is an established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild that has been on Khadgar since Vanilla (16 + Years) and have raided consistently through each expansion. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion, but play to have fun. We push for Heroic each expansion and when we have the roster we will do a few bosses in Mythic.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, weeklies, etc. throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature (well maybe not always mature), and friendly environment with an established, long term guild. We are also filled with dad jokes and general shenanigans and silliness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154.
Discord: Daveta#5455

1 Like

Bump and message me in game please, I want more info.

BUMP FOR EDIT:

We are currently looking for hybrid DPS classes that know how to also tank and/or heal proficiently. We are looking for DPS for raids but players who enjoy filling in for tanking and healing for Mythic plus.

Bump for edit

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a healer and a few dps.

Descendants of Lore is recruiting a few people. We are looking for 2-3 dps and 1-2 healing classes.

With my main now …need more coffee

Looking for more peeps :slight_smile:

Recruiting a few more members. Especially looking for talented DPS DK and Fury/Arms Warrior and a DPS/heals Hybrid.

Still looking for a few more DPS.

Recruitment open again.

Looking again. Come start 9.2 off with a bang.

BANG!!! <3 Brand new pixels to play with!!!

1 Like