[A] <Descendants of Lore> (17+ Year Guild) LF DPS [Sat/Sun Raids 4pm-8pm CST]

Up for great peeps!!!

Good time to check us out, a few weeks away from the new raid content. Looking for a healer and have room for a few more dps.

Still looking for 1 more healer and have room for a few DPS going into the next raid content in a few weeks.

We are still looking for another healer heading into the new content coming up and have room for a few more dps classes.

We are still looking for a healer and have room for a few more dps.

Come join us for the new raid, looking for a healer and have room for more DPS.

Close knit fun group that works for progress but prioritizes fun.

Still looking for a few more to join us for the new raid coming up.

Still looking for a healer and a few more dps.

Daily bump. Still looking for another healer for the new content and have room for more DPS.

Come join us for the new raid coming up.

Hey! Added your discord. Was interested in healing for the next raid as a priest and offspec dps when needed. Raid times should work for me. I would need to know what realm to reroll on though. Just want to double check in case you guys are interested in having me. Thanks!

Discord: Stebes #9921
Bnet: Lucritious #1885

Thanks for reaching out, I sent you a friend request on Discord.

Still have room for more heading into the next raid tier.

Come join us for a stable guild, that enjoys laughs and friendship and pushes to succeed while putting priority on the people and atmosphere of the guild.

A guild that wont fold at the first sign of struggle and will keep pushing to succeed.

Older long term players who can act a bit immature in their dad jokes and ribbing, but are mature where it matters and counts. Low drama, high level fun.

Are you neurodivergent, a social introvert, or just plain awkward? Do you love and accept everyone, but still occasionally tell an off colored joke. You may find a good home here.

We still have room for a few more, come join us for the new content and find your forever home in a long term stable guild.

Still looking for a few more.

Need a WW monk?

I am sorry Jasero I did not see this, been busy with the real world the last few days.

We could use DPS still yes. If you are still looking feel free to add me to battlenet or Discord. Our first raid is this Saturday.

We are trying to slowly build up our raid team to 20 so that we can dip a toe into Mythic on occasion.

We are still looking for 1 healer and a few more dps.

If you are looking for a smaller close-knit guild to start the new raid content with, come check us out. We start the new raid on Saturday.

Do you need a returning arms warrior? What ilvl are you requiring for raid Saturday?

We could use a arms warrior. Let me check with our raid leader and see what Ilevel he would like to see for raid on Saturday.

Looks like ilevel 405 will be required on Saturday for raid.