[A]<Depth> 3/12M 12/12H LF exp. players!

Greetings,

I’m Zevix, from [A]<Depth> on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 4/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Priest - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
  2. An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
  3. A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
  4. Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
  5. Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

1. Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
  2. Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
  3. Consistent performance and attendance.
  4. Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599

Always LFM !

This guild goes POGGERS in the chat widepeepoHappy

1 Like

Looking for more friends! Apply today!

Looking for great player to join our team, apply today!

Core spots open now! Apply today!

Looking for more apply today!

Apply today for core spots!

:eye: :tongue: :eye: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

you tell em pepe

tips fedora while simultaneously sheathing katana" UwO hewwo, how awe u? it sweems yuv matched mwe… * looks down at pants blushes yewve aweady made me buldge 0w0

Currently looking for great player to join our ranks, core spots open.

LF Hpala! And any dps always welcome to app

:eyes:
:scream:
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰᵃ ᵐʸ ˢᵖᵃᵍʰᵉᵗ

Honestly I’m not sure how Pepe is able to stand upright all the time when his brain is so big.

Looking for tanks!

Hoping for tanks cause i like to heal them

Come join our mythic raid team! Become an insider in the “Ground Beef” joke and enjoy a dedicated, down to Earth and friendly guild full of helpful players! apply Now!!! =)

Looking for more great players to join our ranks!

Current core spots open for a tank, and ranged dps.