[A] <Deja Vu> Recruiting you!

Hey wonderful people of Arugal, i’d like to extend an offer for you to join Deja Vu, we’re a friendly social guild looking for more likeminded players to join our ranks! We’ve currently got over 500 members, and an active MC raid team with ONY and MC clears, i’ve personally never been in a more interactive, friendly and all encompassing guild. We’re looking to do pvp groups in the future in the world and we’re headed by some pretty successful higher ranked pvp players who will lead us come the coming phases with battlegrounds. We’re a mature guild and have a spot for anyone provided you’re friendly and interested in making friends. We’re looking to do a second 40 man team in the future, We’ve truely got something for everyone. Deja Vu encompasses the classic experience to me, and you’re more then welcome to experience it with us. If you have any questions let me know please! i look forward to meeting you guys in the game! :slight_smile: best of luck guys.

LMFAO successful higher ranked pvp players. Deja Vu players past rank 10 GL LOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like