[A] <Decisive> Stormrage T/W/Fr 9-12 EST 9/9H 1/9M 2/2N

Decisive is a new adult guild on Stormrage seeking competitive players as we begin our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.
Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a boring raiding schedule. As a three-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.
Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.
About Us
• US - Alliance - Stormrage
• Tues/Wed/Fri 9:00p - 12:00a (21:00-00:00) EST Raids
• Discord Voice
Recruitment Goals
Exceptional DPS and a MW Monk
Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.
Contact Us
Add any of our officers BTAG’s or Discord is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to comment below and we will respond as soon as we can.

• Guild Master/ Raid Leader: Btag- Gudram#11335 Discord- Gudram#5699

Currently 9/9H 2/9M 2/2H

We are currently recruiting all exceptional DPS, and a MW monk. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions if you would like to speak with me directly feel free to contact me via Btag or Discord Listed above.

Updated the post

i miss my wife

Still looking for all roles and players, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask us!

i can save you guys gold on gryphon insurance

Still looking for all roles, don’t hesitate to ask us any questions or reservations you may have!

Don’t hesitate to send questions our way, will respond as soon as possible

Still looking to round out the team

Needing tanks and healers, a few more dps spots to fill, please get in touch if interested and have any questions

Tanks make things go boom.

Looking for more dps and healers to round out team

this one time in band camp

i still miss my wife

updated thread

Looking for a second tank, as well as more dps for the current moment. We will need more healers as we expand the raid team towards mythic. H BoD tonight and friday, will begin our Heroic progress on Crucible next Tuesday, as well as reclear normal.

Looking for second tank still possibly, need solid dps, 1 healer with OS dps. We will be working on heroic crucible next tuesday, as well as reclearing normal. Wed/Fri will be H BoD progression. First week raiding so far we have made it to Rasta as a guild and will be working on progressing further come Friday. Please feel free to add our btags to discuss any questions you may have.

Still looking for high end DPS and 1 Healer

still on the search

Our progression is booming

7/9H so far and 2/2N looking for more exceptional DPS to round out as we transition to mythic