(A) Decent player LF AOTC kinda guild

Hey, I’m looking for a semi casual guild that can clear heroic and maybe down a few bosses on mythic.

Got multiple toons (druid, mage, pally) at lv60 all 175+ ilvl (mainly play healer).
Can transfer to your realm (looking to get out of Stormrage).

If interested please reply to this post or add me on Bnet kmyxd#1818 or Discord Kmyxd#1815

Hey Yeva,

My guild is looking for a healer for raids next week. We’re on Stormrage but we’re semi-casual and will be getting AOTC + some mythic kills each tier. I have some info below. Message me on disc or bnet if interested in raiding on Tuesday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday and Wednesday 7 PM - 10 PM (EST / Server time)

About Us:

S O L U T I O N is a guild with two raid teams. The second raid team is not made up of alts from the other team, but an entirely different roster that is made up of a strong, tight-knit core of current and returning players that have pushed raiding, PvP rating and dungeons together for over a decade. Guild leadership has Mythic and AOTC experience in BFA, as well as competitive raid experience across various high-end guilds through every patch dating back to launch in vanilla. We want to add players to our core group that are motivated to push Mythic+ dungeon keys and raids together in Shadowlands.

Our goal is to clear content and get AOTC together in a fun, supportive atmosphere while maintaining a competitive 2-day raid schedule in each patch moving forward into and through Shadowlands and beyond. Toxicity and drama will not be tolerated, even if performance is exceptional. All players are encouraged to reach out to ask questions or voice their opinions to officers in-game, through Battlenet or via Discord anytime.

People have responsibilities and other interests outside of WoW so we need to respect our 2 night schedule, and use our time both efficiently and effectively. We expect raiders to be online 15 minutes before raid, have their weekly re-rolls, back-up consumables and whatever else they might need individually in order to pull and bring their best at 7 PM EST. Real life comes up at times for everyone, but that doesn’t excuse a lack of communication - so please post in our attendance channel or message an officer in advance if a raid cannot be attended.

For some of us, pushing Mythic+ dungeon keys are a big focus. We’re always recruiting players that have a focus on Mythic dungeons and getting the keymaster achievements. We encourage all players to form groups to push keys each week, and to make sure raiders are getting their weekly chest rewards.

Aside from current PvE content, we’re always glad to see people forming achievement runs, farming for transmog and putting together Arena and BG teams. While this isn’t the main focus, there is definitely room and interest in organized PvP.

What we’re looking for:

Players that will put forth their best effort - take time to look at guides for your class, raid encounters, your role in those encounters, dungeon strategies and more.

Players with strong raiding fundamentals, situational awareness and a team-oriented mindset. Mistakes and wipes happen. Progression and improvement happen from learning and adapting, so you must have a willingness to learn from mistakes, take constructive criticism and improve personal performance to contribute to progression. Officers, members and other resources are often available in game or our Discord server for helping with answering questions, giving tips or understanding how to use different types of logs.

Players that are looking for a long-term home and to help build a community. We all enjoy playing many classes and aspects of WoW, as well as games outside of WoW and hanging out in Discord.

Hi Yeva - We’re looking to fill out our last Heal/DPS slots. Let me know if you are interested. Copy paste below:

is a fresh guild looking to form a solid raid team for Shadowlands. We’re aiming to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic as possible.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

Wednesday - 10PM-1AM EST

Monday(if agreed upon by the group) - 10PM - 1AM EST

We are recruiting Heals and DPS for raid spots at this time.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442

Burtron#1991

Thanks for the replies guys but I am looking to transfer out of Stormrage.

Hey there - we have space for a Druid or Ret pally. Let me know if you think we’d be a good fit:

[A] Dalaran Tue 730pm-10pmEST/Sun 430pm-730pmEST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello there Yeva.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls-aotc-raiding/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Any other guilds that fit the description looking for a healer? PepeHands

1 Like

We’re recruiting a core healer spot.

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST

• Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

Priority Needs

• Mage
  • Non DK Tank
  • Any Healer
  • Any Exceptional player

About Us
Spire was formed in 2017 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played MMOs since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Jaseypoo#1320

Hey there Yeva, we are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We don’t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:00PM Eastern.

If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706