[A] <Daybreak> Morning/Aftern Raiding Guild Recruiting!

<Daybreak> a growing afternoon/morning raiding guild is looking for recruits. If you want to eat dinner with your family, go to bed at a normal time, and like Drama free raiding; come join us! Looking for 18+ age group. Raid times are tbd between our active guild hours of 8am-2pm EST. We will determine the actual raid time and days when we have enough people closer to 60 and see what times are best for people. Raids will be no longer than 2 ½ hours and no more than 3 days a week, again tbd.

If you are interested in the guild, and can raid our times, send me a message @Balkarius. If I’m not on, send me mail, and I’ll get back to you. I’m usually on 9am-2pm EST M-F, here and there on the weekends. You can also reply here if you are interested in joining us. Again we are a family friendly, no pressure leveling, raiding guild on the Mankrik Classic WOW server.

Previous Mythic Raid Leadership!

We use Discord for VOIP.

Classes we are in need of: All

Specs we are in need of: All

Reluctance (Warlock) I work nights, so i wont be able to raid with most guilds. So if this is a legit group I may be interested. I am trying to not stress over power leveling since I work full time and I have class (requires me to be afk 0930am-1130am server)

Started raiding in BC
Did heroic raids in WOTLK
lost interest in progression when we lost our identity.

I will try to be online in the morning around 8am server time.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t reply sooner had to get some family stuff done this weekend. I will be on tonight and Tom morning and I will send you a message if you are on. Yes we are an legit morning/afternoon raiding guild with a little over 80 members right now. We’d love to have you!

Hello there friend.

Are you guys still planning on doing this raid schedule? And if so, do you have any Hunter slots open for raiding? If not, I’d consider potentially rerolling - have raided off and on over the years in all roles.

I too work nights, was hoping to raid with my original Classic guild, but unfortunately due to some scheduling developments they will be raiding weeknights. A morning raid schedule would simply life between working, wife, family stuff.

Hope to hear from ya. Thanks!

Hi there, since it has been some time I am not sure whether this would still be relevant.

ARe you guys still raiding at morning/early afternoon time in Mankrik?