[A] Dark Sun Knights LFM

Dark Sun Knights , a casual progression guild since Wrath. We are all adults. Our raiding nights are Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 to 11 pm EST. After raid and on other nights plenty of M+ and even a little PvP.

What you will get here is a friendly adult place with folks knowledgeable about the game but also realize we all have lives and jobs outside of WoW. What we are not likely to do is raid Mythic. We do enjoy fun nights on older content some may have missed. We play the game for fun and enjoyment and the shared pleasure of reaching goals both small and large.

If this what you’re looking for in a guild, feel free to in-game mail me, contact me at Agelaus#1304 or send me a tell.

Regards, Xak

2 Likes

Sounds like a perfect fit for the husband & me. We’ll message you in-game. Just noticed you’re currently in a dungeon. :smiley:

Thank you Wynjella! I got your husband’s in game mail and was able to invite him as he’d registered via the guild tool. When next we’re both on happy to provide an invite.
Regards,

Xak

Certainly happy to have more for the upcoming Shadowlands expansion. Alt run Heroic Ny’alotha and M+s are keeping us busy :slight_smile:

Are you a Havoc Demon Hunter and can’t get a raiding spot because of your terrible dps thanks to Blizzard? We want you! Not for your crap dps, but your 5% debuff! Apply now! You are guaranteed a dps spot because we have no DH! No skill required! As long as you can literally hit the boss once, you can die to any mechanic afterwards.

Come for the raid, stay for Riserra’s witty repartee!