[A] [Dalaran] <Wayward> 10pm-12am EST TUES/WEDS/THURS

Who we are:
Wayward is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on US-Dalaran. We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 10pm-12am EST. We provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on AOTC progression, mythic+ keys, and occasional pvp . We have always achieved AOTC, but we are looking to get into Mythic content. A good portion of us are always usually in discord playing something if not wow.

Good First week everyone!
5/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic

Currently recruiting:

• DPS (prefer ranged)
  • Healers of any flavor
  • We are always open to exceptional players of all classes and roles

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, 10pm-12am EST
Wednesday, 10pm-12am EST
Thursday, 10pm-12am EST
Invites start 9:45pm EST

If you are interested in joining us, please reach out to:

Screwup#2340 or Chakresh#3771 on Discord
or
Screwup#1845 or Sylvannos#1840 on Battle Tag

2 Likes

I have a lock and s priest looking for prog raiding guild. My exp is 6m ep and aotc nya. Rosgaros#1423 contact me if u like to trial me.

Bump for more visibility

Let’s GOOOO.

Still looking for more :smiley:

ba ba bump.

Still looking for more :smiley:

bumppity bump

Looking for more

Hi! I primarily play a bm hunter and a resto/balance druid, and am looking for a later play time guild to hopefully raid/group with. I don’t wanna bog this post down with details that no one else cares about, but if you all are at all interested, I’d be happy to provide more info about my play times and history.

Good job with the first lockout everyone, lets get some gear from keys and clear normal next week!

Hi! If you guys are still recruiting, please reach out to me! I main a MM Hunter and am switching from a Ret Pally main. AoTC from EP and Nyalotha, looking for a guild that better suits my needs as a player. I currently am in a top 10 realm guild.

B.net: LadyAleister#1222
Discord: LadyAleister#6912