[A][Dalaran][US] <Shadows of Eternity> is Recruiting New Members for Raiding & Fun Runs!

Shadows of Eternity is recruiting! All players, any level!

Greetings! Shadows of Eternity is an 18+, Casual/Social Guild on Dalaran-Alliance-US. We are a group of friends looking for more fun folks to join our ranks.

Raiding:
As for raiding, we are currently looking to add to our casual raid group! We are raiding EP, and are 3/8 H. We are also 8/8 N on EP. We raid from 9-11pm server on Mondays and Tuesdays. Currently looking for Pally/Priest/Druid heals and Warrior/SPriest/Rogue/or DK dps specs! Please have DBM and a damage meter. We also use Discord for raids, and in general chatting.

MYTHIC+:
Right now we are pushing high level keys, trying to gear folks up raiding!

Fun Events:
On Sundays at 5pm server, we have Fun Runs! A lot of us get together, hop in Discord… and do a series of Mount runs in a different expansion every week! (It’s also a perfect time to find, and trade transmogs with your friends!) Sometimes we even include achievements while we’re working on our Mount runs!

PvP:
PvP is on hold at the moment.

ALL LEVELS:
All levels welcome! We are always excepting players of any level! We run dungeons, make “baby toons,” and do low level raids often that anyone could easily tag along on! Come see what we’re about!

ALSO:
Please have Discord! If you like to talk and be in discord, FANTASTIC!! Because we are a very social guild! :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in joining us or have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to message:

Obeythebae: (Recruitment)
B.TAG: boxcarbinny#11991
DISC: boxcarbinny#9843

Can’t wait to hear from you!
:heart: / OTB

Hello, I just am getting back into the game again after leaving at the end of legion. I am looking for an active social guild. I was hoping to get an invite but I couldn’t figure out how to send a message in-game, so I just sent you a friend request, I hope I can join your guild!

1 Like

We have a Fun Run (Mount Run) tomorrow at 5pm EST!
Come chill with us!
:heart: