[A] [Dalaran] <Changing Tides> Casual Guild looking for more!

Hello!

Changing Tides is a laid back, relaxed guild that has been around for a while now. Although we are a casual guild, we still try our best to progress and love to help new and returning players on Dalaran!

Whether your interest is in leveling alts, questing, mythic keystones, pvp, or even raiding, you will find all of that here in our guild, and we’d love to have you join us.

Currently, for anyone interested, we have a few open spots on our raid team. We are 10/10N and 4/10H as a guild, and we raid Friday and Sunday starting at 8PM EST. If you are interested in raiding, but are worried about not being up to speed on any of the bosses, our raid leader does an excellent job explaining every fight before we pull. Even if you make a mistake, we do what we can to help you learn and do our best to progress as a group. As long as you come willing to learn, and maintain a good attendance, we’d love to have you.

As mentioned above, we do a lot of things outside of raiding. There are always being groups formed for multiple things, and occasionally we even have guild events going on.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you consider joining us! If you are interested, or have any questions, please reach out below and I’d be happy to talk to you :slight_smile:

BNET: JamesBU#1680

Discord: James_BU#8015

Newer players welcome? I just started on WoW myself. Well, starting to actually settle in and grind to max level to do stuff.

Hey Samway,

Of course newer players are welcome, we welcome everyone! If you have still have interest, please feel free to message me at one of the two options above or reply here. We look forward to having you :slight_smile: