[A] Cutting Edge Disc Priest LF Shadowlands Home

Pretty self explanatory here. I’m a Cutting Edge experienced healer looking for a Cutting Edge experienced guild. I’d love to talk with your guild’s leadership team to see if I’d be a good fit in your guild culture.

I’ve been a Disc Priest main off and on since WoTLK but I’m open to filling any healer role as needed for your guild.

My Bnet is Gryph#1860 my Discord is Gryph#6870 feel free to reach out to me there or on this post.

Going on up.

I added you on Discord! We would love to talk.

[A] <Style> Sargeras LF Healer & DPS apps in the forum post hope to here from you if not goodluck in your search!

Hey there Gryph,

If you are interested I will post out spam below, and hit us up if it looks good!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleedinghollow-fragment-recruiting-for-sl/742407

Going On Up!

Still looking.

Still Looking.

Still looking.

Still Looking.

Hey Gryph, wed love to have you in our guild! Were Ally on Sargeras, heres a link to a post with more info: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-big-yikes-recruiting-rdps-for-shadowlands-raiders/752169?u=boraht-sargeras

Feel free to dm me for more info or if you have any questions!

Discord: Le Borat#4648
Battlenet: LeBorat#1320

Hey, if our times work and you’re interested I’d love to chat with you. [A] 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST LFM CE Shadowlands

Hello there! The Blank is a newly formed guild looking to form a Mythic raid team focused on getting Cutting Edge in every tier moving forward. We are a group of players coming back to the game that all have similar end game experience dating back to WotLK, and want to get back to that point and further moving forward. We are generally very laid back and love to make jokes at each others expense, however when we hit a raid setting we expect it to be more formal during progression with minimal distractions. Raid atmosphere is very important to us, so finding like minded individuals is key as we form our roster.

We expect every raider to be capable of pushing 80th percentile or better on parses consistently. Failure to do so will result in benching and/or replacement. We strongly believe in a “you have to earn your spot” mentality, even after you make the core raid team.

Current recruiting needs:
Vengeance DH / Brewmaster Monk
Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
DPS recruitment is open to all exceptional players.

Raid Times:
Tues: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm
Wed: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm
Thurs*: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm
*Thursdays will be cut out from mandatory raid schedule once progression is complete for current tier.

We will also be pushing Mythic+ on our off days for those interested.

Contact us in game with any questions and for a link to our application:
GM: Ragingbrb#1469
Officers: Daft#1470 / McEpic#11153

Still Looking

Hello!

I am the guildmaster of Good Enough on Alliance-Stormrage. We are a long standing group of friends that have played games together since classic. We are coming back for Shadowlands after a hiatus for the end of Legion and most of BFA, looking to recruit back up to tackle mythic content once again with an objective of achieving CE. While we don’t have much in the way of recent achievements due to stepping back from the game, the leadership and core players all have experience participating in or leading CE (or its equivalent) raids in expansions past.

We are an active group that seeks to make good progress at a semi-serious attitude. (i.e. no alt requirements, mostly having people play what they enjoy but expecting them to maximize whatever they decide to play)

Our raid times are Wednesday 8-11PM EST and Friday 8-midnight EST, with an optional Monday raid from 8-11PM EST for alts or lower tier content.

If you’d like to talk further, feel free to add my battletag at Althizor#1224.