[A] Cupcake Squad LFM for next tier

Cupcake Squad was founded with the idea that you can raid progressively while maintaining a life outside of WoW. Most of our raiders are retired hardcore raiders, who now have careers, families, and other real life obligations.

We are looking for:

All good DPS
1 Tank

Upon joining, new recruits will need to endure a short trial period, to ensure we’re a fit for one another. Upon completion, you’ll receive full membership and all the benefits that come with it.

Raiding Schedule:

Tues/Thurs 5:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M. PST (8:00 P.M.- 11:00 P.M. EST)

What we expect from our raiders:
Because we raid a light schedule of 2 days a week, totaling 6 hours for progression, we ask that our raiders come to raid fully prepared, and on time. This means being ready for invites 15 minutes prior to the raid, and coming with food, flasks, pots, etc. Also, basic knowledge of the content, via guides/videos, is appreciated. This little bit helps us jump into content that much quicker, to take full advantage of our time. We have a no drama policy, but a sense of humor is a must. If you like Memes, you’re a shoe in!

What you can expect from us:
We regularly provide flasks, and guild repairs when working on progression encounters. Here, everyone has a voice. Our officers have an open door policy. If you have an idea, present it! Respect. As a mature group, we understand that to have respect, we must first give it. We don’t look at our guild as simply a guild. This is a family, where we not only raid together, but farm xmogs, run mythic +, Heroic Dungeons, Time Walking, and more together. Everyone here is extremely helpful with most of the endeavors you find in game.

You may also reach me via my Real ID: Gorino#1318
If I’m unavailable, you may also contact
Edainne (Guild Leader): Trini#1551
Darick: Darick#1588

2 Likes

Hey Jud, I like the sound of your guild. I was wondering if y’all are accepting a pesvoker? 7/8h 400ilvl.

Thanks
Styg,

we are. just hit me up in game

LF 1 healer and some pumpers

Still lookin!

LF 1 pumper tank

Only done heroic and want to try stepping into Mythic? Let’s go!

Still looking

Have 4 openings, can make all roles work.

I’m a RDruid looking for a heroic raiding spot. I’ve healed progression mythic raids before, but primarily focused on heroic at the moment. If that is acceptable, I’d love to talk to someone about joining/seeing if it is a fit.

Still looking to fill out some spots. Got some DPS and 1 healer spot

hit me up ingame

Still looking for a couple solid players. All roles available

What specs are you interested in?

All specs, we are quite flexible

Still looking. All roles and classes

Still Lookin!

Got a couple more holes to fill.

Still looking

The title says you are looking for a DPS and Healer, but the description mentions the need for a tank.

If you are indeed still looking for a tank, I am interested in giving your group a try. My current guild is our family guild and real life friends, but we do not raid.

I have Aberrus AOTC as a dps on my monk raiding with one of my M+ friend’s guild on another server. The cross server raiding experience has been less than ideal and I have decided to look for a group on Proudmoore. I am a former Mythic raider simply looking for a heroic raid group to play with a few times a week. I can dps now and then, but want to return to my primary role as tank.