[A] <Cupcake Squad> 8/8H 3/8M LF Raiders

<Cupcake Squad> was founded with the idea that you can raid progressively while maintaining a life outside of WoW. Most of our raiders are retired hardcore raiders, who now have careers, families, and other real life obligations. We’re recruiting all roles who’re interested in raiding in 8.2.

Upon joining, new recruits will need to endure a short trial period, to ensure we’re a fit for one another. Upon completion, you’ll receive full membership and all the benefits that come with it.

Raiding Schedule:

Tues/Thurs 5:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M. PST (8:00 P.M.- 11:00 P.M. EST)

What we expect from our raiders:
Because we raid a light schedule of 2 days a week, totaling 6 hours for progression, we ask that our raiders come to raid fully prepared, and on time. This means being ready for invites 15 minutes prior to the raid, and coming with food, flasks, pots, etc. Also, basic knowledge of the content, via guides/videos, is appreciated. This little bit helps us jump into content that much quicker, to take full advantage of our time. We have a no drama policy, but a sense of humor is a must. If you like Memes, you’re a shoe in!

What you can expect from us:
We regularly provide flasks, and guild repairs when working on progression encounters. Here, everyone has a voice. Our officers have an open door policy. If you have an idea, present it! Respect. As a mature group, we understand that to have respect, we must first give it. We don’t look at our guild as simply a guild. This is a family, where we not only raid together, but farm xmogs, run mythic +, Heroic Dungeons, Time Walking, and more together. Everyone here is extremely helpful with most of the endeavors you find in game.

You may also reach me via my Real ID: Gorino#1318
If i’m unavailable, you may also contact
Edainne (Guild Leader): Trini#1551
Drinkmore: Ilyenna#1582

2 Likes

Looking for Tanks!

Still Looking! Come Join us now 3/8H

6/8H LF more DPS and a Tank!

Lets kill bosses!

Still looking for a tank, and some dps. 7/8 H now, going for 8/8!

Really looking for a tank and some DEEPS!

Looking for a few strong dps.

Want more friendssss

Still have some openings for a few strong dps

Still Looking

Come kill bosses with Meeeeeee

8/8H, need a few dps to push into mythic!

Going into mythic tonight, would love to bring some fresh dps!

1/8 of Mythic now. Join us for the next one :smiley:

Interested! any room for a 421 Ret Pally. Bit behind ya on progression tho at 7/8H

No worries, we can get you caught up on both progression, and gear! Add one of our bnet tags and we’ll talk!

Are you guys recruiting for mythic? The raid leader of our team just announced out of no where that we are no longer raiding anymore so I’m looking for a new team. I’m 438 ilvl BM hunter and I have at least 1 other person to bring with me (431 ilvl WW monk).

Yes, we’re just now pushing into mythic :slight_smile:

3/8 mythic now