[A] (CST) Looking for Guild

Hello,

I (and potentially my wife) am looking for a guild for DF. Allow me to show what we offer to see if we’re the right fit for you!

[My wife:]

Druid - Feral, Guardian, Resto
Evoker - Preservation (may be willing to dabble in Devastation)

She is a fantastic tank, dps, & healer. She’s been playing since TBC as her Druid so she knows that class very well. Fun person and is actually ahead of me in progression in Shadowlands. (I couldn’t stick around the whole time this xpac.)

[Myself:]

Paladin - Prot, Ret, Holy
Shaman - Elemental, Resto

I’ve been on Greymane since 05 and playing this same paladin. I played my shaman since 06. I am knowledgeable with both and thoroughly enjoy them. Reliable and just looking for a spot to raid as my server pop is dwindling.

She and I have done up to Heroic raiding in multiple expansions, she has done a little mythic. I used to be a HUGE PvP but not so much anymore.

We are in the CST but might be willing to transfer if the raid times are something we can reasonably make.

Appreciate your time and I will check back throughout the weekend.

Thank you!

Hey there. I’m not sure what raid times you are looking for. Day Raiders is a new morning raid guild. We will start raiding on December 21st and 22nd 8-11am EST. If you are interested in morning raids send me a message.
BN Jolenar#11150
Discord Ryaden#5511

Hi, Churchill,

I’m the recruitment officer for Doomforge Brewing. We are an Alliance AOTC-focused guild on Proudmoore. We raid Mondays and Wednesdays 6:45-9:45pm CST. We also have M+ groups for both push players and those trying to get their weekly vault slots filled. Our Discord is a thriving gaming community. And we talk a lot about food because food is good.

If you have questions, message me on Discord at Calcas#3801 or Bnet at Calcas#1125.

Cheers!
Calcas

Hey there! My guild’s weekday team is recruiting for primarily DPS, we are a 1-day raid team that will be Heroic prog/AOTC-focused going into DF. We raid Tuesdays from 8:30-11:30PM CST, and although we are a Horde-based guild on Illidan we are more focused on looking for raiders who can commit to our timeframe and goals, so y’all totally wouldn’t have to server transfer or faction-change! We have no plans to enter Mythic with this group, if you are interested in reading more about us check us out and let me know if you think we’d make a good match! :blush: [US] [H] [Illidan] Friendly Heroic Prog/AOTC-Focused Weekday Raid Team LFM!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Booty Bay Hotdogs would love to have you both! Adult discord, M/T 2100-2300 AOTC raiding goal. It’s your subscription, no BS, just hotdogs! Let us know if you want more info or just want to PuG!

Discord Omni#9776

Hi there!

We would love to have you both. We are a casual aotc focused guild raiding on Wed and Sat from 6pm-9pm with plenty of keys to run throughout the week as we have many members looking to get ksm each season. We are super laid back, and many of us just looking to raid for fun in a judgment free zone where we can laugh when we wipe, but still kill content. Few of us have had server first kills dating back to wrath and CE experience and mythic kills in recent content. Great atmosphere with a mature audience. Hope to hear from u!

Message our GM on Discord with any recruitment inquiries!
Draggato#5421

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Current Raid Schedule* 9-11pm EST Tue/Thurs with second raid forming for weekends
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!

Hi Churchill,

We are an Alliance guild (AoTC focused and hopefully prog into Mythic) on Stormrage. Our current raid schedule is Friday & Saturday from 6-9pm PST. We also have a strong focus on M+ groups to try and support raid members with gearing.

If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843 or Bnet: moshgoddess#1375 :grin: