[A] <Crucial> Sargeras Weekend Raiding Guild Recruiting 4/12M(NA) 12/12H(NA) 6/8M(EP)

You can still have a fun environment and progress through mythic content come join and we can prove it.

When you are doing fun guild Heroic night and you life grip a healer into death pools that one shots them and everyone laughs super hard. This is the kinda guild I want to be in. This is the kinda guild that crucial is!

But when it’s Mythic night and the serious faces come on and we kill some bosses!! :muscle:t2::two_hearts:

This isn’t just a guild. It’s a family. My guild family!

Great group of people, getting stuff done while having fun. Good to see.

Fantastic having you all on our Heroic recruiting run tonight. You’re an amazing group of people and I can’t imagine a greater group of people to progress with in this game!

1 Like

22% on Orgozoa!!! We are almost there folks! Great team and great leadership, it’s a great and refreshing guild to be a part of.

Teh bump teh bump teh bump teh bump

Got M Org down to 6% last night!!! I see a kill for us tonight!

Hey! Do you guys have any room in the guild for a Resto druid vet who just came back into the game?

Hello everyone!!!

I just got back to WoW from the las expansion and would love to join a guild who does the old raids as a quick alt run and has fun with Mythic Dungeons !

Hope you guys have room and would love another body in the guild. If you guys are able to, my BNet is BigBoi #1891

Let me know! Would love to experience this expansion the right way! Thank you for your time!!!

Org is going down this weekend, where will you be when it happens!!!

Crucial is looking for more to join our ranks for 8.3! See us in game for more information!

Org is dead!!!

We killed the Jellyfish 5/8M!

We owe everything that this guild is to the people who call it home. Couldn’t ask for a great bunch of folks to spend my time with. Here’s to many more boss kills guys!

And i bumped.

I go Bump Bump Bump.

6/8M, here we come!!! I see Mythic Court going down this weekend!

I joined a few weeks ago and this is by far the best guild I have been in since 2006. Great people and no drama.

FANTASTIC RAID TIER GUYS!!! Had a blast conquering Eternal Palace with you all. Bring it on Ny’Alotha!!!

Joined Crucial very recently. Amazing group of people who get stuff done! Super friendly and fun atmosphere :star_struck: