[A] <Crucial> Sargeras Weekend Raiding Guild Recruiting 4/12M(NA) 12/12H(NA) 6/8M(EP)

Awww Kaamila! Gotta love your friendly neighborhood holy priest!

Didn’t know we had 2 recruitment posts but anyways lots of awesome folks in crucial come be awesome with us.

Of course we have two. Have to cover all our bases!

Guilds to good for this not to get bumped

Best guild ever

We’ve all been in guilds where it makes you want to quit the game because it’s progression but the social aspect isn’t there. This is not one of those guilds. Slow and steady progression with zero toxicity. Believe me when I say As a former hardcore raider I’ve been around so many aholes joining this guild was a breath of fresh air. It really is like a family(few of us meeting up for a lunch today!) where the officer core really care. So if you wanna raid, or just do m+ or whatever and always been looking for that real family social guild, this is it. No joke.

I’m so jealous I couldn’t be there today! Better photoshop me creepin in some pictures! You guys stay safe and have fun today!

Bump let’s get it

Hell yeah!

Hello guys, I don’t know if this post is still active, but I’m a returning player currently leveling and looking for a guild that raids on the weekend. I bring with me a lot of knowledge of class game play and a desire to raid and establish friendship. Please hit me up at CharlesCôté#1620. Btw, I’m a french Canadian and I hear every guild must have one of those!

Yeah mate, not sure if anyone has gotten in contact with you yet. But if not add me at MPCooper#1502 and I’ll put you in contact with the officers!

2 Likes

Any and all canadians welcome!! I’m getting lonely over here being one of two lol

1 Like

We’re getting overrun by Canadians! runs screaming for the hills

Legit one of the only guilds I’ve ever been in where you feel like family. People always willing to help you whether it be fine tuning your class or pushing keys. I wouldn’t wanna be anywhere else :purple_heart:

Count me in! I’m definitly interested. Reaching out to you now Vaklynberg :grinning:

Not if I get ahold of you first! Bwhahaha! Thank you for your interest in Crucial!

It’s been a pleasure getting to know the people in crucial over the last couple weeks.

Everyone should join just to sit and listen to your accent in discord :grin::grin::grin:

And for his super fast tank que! lol

Is my accent really that thick and this is the longest tank que ever