[A] <Crucial> Sargeras Weekend Raiding Guild Recruiting 4/12M(NA) 12/12H(NA) 6/8M(EP)

Strength. Loyalty. Friendship. A true community where your friendship comes first and your parses come second. A guild where you are truly cared about as a person, not just another warm body come raid day. That is Crucial.

We are over 300 strong with consistent progression, fantastic members, and steadfast leadership. We are opening up recruitment to like-minded players who share our opinion that the friends you make in this game are what make it truly worth playing, players who want to put the time and effort into making their character shine, who want to see end-game content with a great group of people they call family.

Current Raid Days:

• (Optional) Tuesdays 8pm cst - Normal/Heroic Raid
  • Progression Friday 9pm cst - Heroic (First Week) Mythic/Heroic thereafter
  • Alternate/Casual Run Friday 9pm cst - Normal (First week) Heroic thereafter
  • Progression Saturday 9pm cst - Heroic (First Week) Mythic/Heroic thereafter
  • Alternate/Casual Run Sunday 8pm cst - Normal (First week) Heroic thereafter

Sundays/Mondays are usually reserved for Mythic + key farm to make sure ALL guild members are able to complete at least +10/+15 for their weekly chest. Our higher ilvl players regularly push +16 keys and higher during this time on average and are available to help new members with lower keys as well.

Spots on our raid teams are competitive. Players may be asked to sit for performance, boss comp, or scheduling issues. Alternates are asked to be online and in something that could easily be left without affecting others’ play (no Mythic +, etc) in case they need to be brought in because we do regularly bring in alts for fights when no core members need gear from that specific boss. No one is left behind in Crucial!

Heroic Raid Requirements:

• 440+ ilvl
  • 70 HoA level

Mythic Raid Requirements:

• 455ilvl (First Week) 460 (by the Third Week of Mythic)
  • 72HoA (First Week) 75 at least (by the Fifth Week of Mythic)

Please note that there will be no exceptions to these raid requirements!

Required Addons:

• BigWigs and LittleWigs
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Astral Keys (Optional…really only to help if you need specific dungeons for gear or Raider IO push)

If you think our guild might be a fit, please click the link below for our online application. We ask that you be unguilded during this process. You will be contacted by an officer within two days to schedule a Discord interview with a couple of our officers to get to know you, go over your raid history, and see if we think you’ll be a fit for Crucial. Any questions or concerns can be directed towards Gracìë (alt code 141 and 137), Summermandi, Yarger, Epôch (alt 147) or Ihitudie.

We are currently accepting all classes, both raiders and casuals.

Guild Application: Join our Discord server FM2E8X8 and type %apply in the NewUsersStartHere forum. Our application will be sent to you directly via Discord private message.

Come see what sets us apart! We look forward to meeting you. See you on the battlefield!

3 Likes

All of the bumpage!

Super Bumpage!!!

At Crucial, we love the Bumpage :rofl:

I watched The Dirt tonight. It’s a great movie, but not as good as this bump here for a sweet guild!

Did I say bump?

BUMP!

Bumpy bump bump!

Crucial is still recruiting!!! Alt and some core spots available! Please speak to an officer if interested or find and apply to our guild on Guilds of Wow website!

When in doubt, bump it up!

Bump Bump Bump it up!

Crucial is still recruiting! Calling all balance druids!

Still recruiting and still bumping!

My bumps, my bumps, my lovely DK bumps!

Bump! We are still recruiting! Specifically looking for a brewmaster monk, a balance druid, a resto druid, a fury warrior, and an outlaw rogue!

Bump bump bump.

crucial is still recruiting and looking for brewmaster monk and warlock

funny story, I was driving down the street and all of a sudden I hit a bump

Crucial is currently recruiting a warlock for Mythic raiding and more casual players for Mythic + push!

Bump bump bumpity bump bump over the hills we go!

Crucial is currently looking for ranged and melee DPS to fill out our alternate roster for Mythic progression. Please keep in mind that all raid spots are competitive, so an alternate today could be a core member tomorrow!

We are also recruiting casuals for Mythic + push groups!

Amazing family guild. I love them.